Woman who accused Marshawn Lynch may face charges...

Laloosh

Reaction score
After finishing their investigation, Bellevue police on Thursday released a statement and probable court documents, saying they believe the 31-year-old woman from Everett broke the law when she made those allegations. Bellevue police said the woman made "a false or leading statement to a public servant" and the decision to charge the woman now lies in the hands of the Bellevue city attorney.

Making a false or misleading statement to a public servant is a gross misdemeanor, punishable by up to a year in jail and/or $5,000 fine.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/b ... /16615989/

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Laloosh":3osbqter said:
After finishing their investigation, Bellevue police on Thursday released a statement and probable court documents, saying they believe the 31-year-old woman from Everett broke the law when she made those allegations. Bellevue police said the woman made "a false or leading statement to a public servant" and the decision to charge the woman now lies in the hands of the Bellevue city attorney.

Making a false or misleading statement to a public servant is a gross misdemeanor, punishable by up to a year in jail and/or $5,000 fine.

They need to prosecute and it needs to be a felony not a misdemeanor. That law needs to be changed.

slipwax

Reaction score
Laloosh":2g1p8cbj said:

Good. Book her Danno, or something

chris98251

Reaction score
I would like them to make an example of her, make others think about falsely accusing people hoping to get settlements or ruin their careers.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
chris98251":3jcx75zv said:
I would like them to make an example of her, make others think about falsely accusing people hoping to get settlements or ruin their careers.

I new this was not true , this happens over and over to celebrities ( especially to Beast who could run for mayor of Seattle )

RiverDog

Reaction score
Laloosh":2j0rp0iw said:

Sorry for starting a redundant thread.

They need to throw the book at this woman. In light of the current feeding frenzy as a result of the Ray Rice incident, this woman could have easily cost Beast his career and along with it, millions of dollars. They need to send a message that you had better be God damn sure before making such serious accusations.

Good on the Hawks organization. They came out 4 square behind the soft spoken Lynch the minute this story hit the wires.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
They should make her do the entire year in King County jail wearing only Broncos gear!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":2ltc962v said:
They should make her do the entire year in King County jail wearing only Broncos gear!

There are laws against cruel and unusual punishment........somewhere. :mrgreen:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":2z04wpjr said:
Evil_Shenanigans":2z04wpjr said:

Love it or even worse 49rs gear

Come on, man. We're not talking about the death penalty here.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":1bhifwtg said:
Evil_Shenanigans":1bhifwtg said:

Love it or even worse 49rs gear

In jail, wouldn't that just make her fit in?

Hawks46

Reaction score
It's good this came out. They need to start prosecuting people that are using the system for their own gains.

I have to wonder, what ever happened to that girl that got Brian Banks thrown in jail for 5 years, then came out and admitted to making it up ? Did they ever burn her for that ?

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
This is about ALL of the women who are sexually assaulted on a daily basis in our country and don't get their day in court or are afraid to speak up. This gold-digging bitch needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I have 4 sisters and a daughter, all of whom have tales to tell and it has taken FAR too long for our society to acknowledge domestic abuse and sexual crimes against women in general to allow this type of BS to be unpunished. Way beyond "crying wolf" nowadays...

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hawks46":3gac6fl5 said:
It's good this came out. They need to start prosecuting people that are using the system for their own gains.

I have to wonder, what ever happened to that girl that got Brian Banks thrown in jail for 5 years, then came out and admitted to making it up ? Did they ever burn her for that ?

Didn't that little scumbag, and her grandma scumbag, get like a million bucks out of USC over the alleged rape? That should be paid back and both her and her grand-pig should do the exact same amount of time Banks did.

Isn't there a not-so-well known law in regards to murder, that if you frame someone for murder, you do that amount of time, even if you were not the actual murderer? I seem to recall something like that and it should be pertinent to all crime. I'm tired of seeing dudes released after spending 20+ years in the joint for a crime they didn't commit. The *logistics are too complicated for it to happen, but the county responsible for such an incarceration should be doling out like $500k per year, to the released for every year wrongly served.

* I do understand it's the jury, not the prosecution, but still. How do you destroy a mans life, like a guy that loses everything, including family, because he was wrongly committed for the murder of a child? There has to be compensation for that (even though a billion wouldn't be enough).

sc85sis

Reaction score
HawkWow":52szwghh said:
Hawks46":52szwghh said:

Didn't that little scumbag, and her grandma scumbag, get like a million bucks out of USC over the alleged rape? That should be paid back and both her and her grand-pig should do the exact same amount of time Banks did.

Isn't there a not-so-well known law in regards to murder, that if you frame someone for murder, you do that amount of time, even if you were not the actual murderer? I seem to recall something like that and it should be pertinent to all crime. I'm tired of seeing dudes released after spending 20+ years in the joint for a crime they didn't commit. The *logistics are too complicated for it to happen, but the county responsible for such an incarceration should be doling out like $500k per year, to the released for every year wrongly served.

* I do understand it's the jury, not the prosecution, but still. How do you destroy a mans life, like a guy that loses everything, including family, because he was wrongly committed for the murder of a child? There has to be compensation for that (even though a billion wouldn't be enough).
They got money from Brian's high school. He hadn't yet graduated and never got to go to USC.