Holy Crap the Biceps on Bruce Irvin!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Dude has been working out! I bet we get some Pro Bowl caliber play out of him this year!

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
ivotuk":22ltkw1o said:
Dude has been working out! I bet we get some Pro Bowl caliber play out of him this year!

Well that blows any chance he might have had of playing RB. :229031_shrug:

bmorepunk

Reaction score
ivotuk":1s8ezfja said:

I hope he spent most of his time squatting, deadlifting and pressing and not doing curls to get the gun show.

The real question is, how much did his squat go up?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
bmorepunk":3asi9fal said:
ivotuk":3asi9fal said:

I hope he spent most of his time squatting, deadlifting and pressing and not doing curls to get the gun show.

The real question is, how much did his squat go up?
Rumor is it didn't go up squat.

endzorn

Reaction score
His biceps are so dreamy. I just can't get enough. Also the hamstrings on Jon Ryan and the gastrocnemius' on Jordan Hill. To die for...

Subzero717

Reaction score
endzorn":27avyz1z said:
His biceps are so dreamy. I just can't get enough. Also the hamstrings on Jon Ryan and the gastrocnemius' on Jordan Hill. To die for...

You cant talk about Hawk body parts without talking about Wilsons hands. They're huge and we all know what that means............Oooooooh and Earls eyes. Such beautiful eyes providing that field vision. They make me melt.

Uffda

Reaction score
If Irvin had more under his helmet, he would be better off. At least the team would be.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Uffda":28t7702c said:
If Irvin had more under his helmet, he would be better off. At least the team would be.
Because he obviously doesn't have the capacity to learn a new position and hold his own in one season

jlwaters1

Reaction score
-The Glove-":xebv23mc said:
Uffda":xebv23mc said:
Because he obviously doesn't have the capacity to learn a new position and hold his own in one season

He had a terrific game on Monday. Best I've seen, though it won't show up in the stats. He set the edge 2 specific plays he was particularly effective. He got a couple hits on the QB as well. Also if Trent Williams doesn't tackle him (Williams injured himself on that same play) he might have had a sack.

I'm exicted to see his progression throughout the rest of this year. Just wish he didn't have that boneheaded penalty in SD.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Uffda":1txqzbtq said:

The same complaint could be leveled against this post.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Irvin played well last year too. Wether it be starting on the greatest defense of all time at a new position, spying Kap, playing coverage etc he played well. It doesnt show up on a stat sheet and he is surrounded by other talent thst dont get recognition either.

hawks509

Reaction score
Some sour fans on here today. Maybe you'd be higher in your company if you had more on your shoulders, eh?