Week 5 DVOA Rankings

etanate

Reaction score
And top 10 in all three phases, the only team that can say that. For all the ballyhooing about that offense, they are ranked number 2 in the league! The defense is #4 and the special teams is #9.

I'm excited to see where this team goes from here now that they can play consistently every week from now on.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":ulilsawt said:
But we are not a playoff team!?!?
...What? FO gives us, as of right now, an 89.2% chance to make the playoffs, the highest percentage in the league. Denver's at 88.2% for #2, and Green Bay's 79.9% at #3.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":30us27qa said:
Sarlacc83":30us27qa said:
...What? FO gives us, as of right now, an 89.2% chance to make the playoffs, the highest percentage in the league. Denver's at 88.2% for #2, and Green Bay's 79.9% at #3.

Sarcasm there, Ben.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":udss8cnw said:
RolandDeschain":udss8cnw said:
Sarlacc83":udss8cnw said:

Sarcasm there, Ben.
Fine, we're even. You in the shack, me in here.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Anyone else surprised that Denver is at a -15% in D (#2 D in the league). I wouldn't have guessed that.

Hawks46

Reaction score
After they played us, I would. They gave us a legit hard time, it wasn't just us making mistakes like last night.

It honestly looks like if we clean up our mistakes on offense, and nothing else improves, we're going to start running away from teams and get the division.

Per DVOA, we had the hardest schedule in the league to date. From here on out, we have the 28th hardest in the league.

Coupled with looking at our division rivals, they all look beat up and flawed. SF's offense is wrong, and the one thing they do well (run the ball) is the thing we best stop. And we've traditionally (the last 3 years) have played their run well. Denver and maybe SD will hang losses on them.

AZ is on their 3rd QB and are missing key defensive components. Thomas might come in and tear it up, but it stands to reason they are looking at a slump coming up.

STL is being STL right now. They're going to fight, but either don't have a good enough offensive scheme, or just don't have the talent yet.