Seattle @ Washington Raible Highlights

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Awesome sauce! Raible is infinitely more entertaining to listen to than that egomaniac Gruden.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Keep these coming...I watch these every week....makes it so much more exciting

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Best line is when Steve mentions that the Hawks don't have to tell their fans to get loud. :th2thumbs:

Polk738

Reaction score
Anyone else see on that first highlight how open Jermaine Kearse is? I'm not trying to take anything away from the play that Russ made but if he would've thrown that ball he easily goes in for a TD as nobody is even remotely in the same time zone as him.

King Dog

Reaction score
I love the Warren Moon "whooooooo" in the background when it looks like Wilson is going to be sacked and then completes the throw to Lynch who rumbles down the sideline.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
King Dog":35qjjrk6 said:
I love the Warren Moon "whooooooo" in the background when it looks like Wilson is going to be sacked and then completes the throw to Lynch who rumbles down the sideline.

It still makes me laugh when I hear Moon's interjection on "The Tip". Oh my lord that was funny stuff. A professional broadcaster sounding like one of us in that moment. Because he IS one of us. What a great moment, what a great play, what a great reaction.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Polk738":21apbafx said:
Anyone else see on that first highlight how open Jermaine Kearse is? I'm not trying to take anything away from the play that Russ made but if he would've thrown that ball he easily goes in for a TD as nobody is even remotely in the same time zone as him.
I'm sure he'd like that one back, but the Skins were giving him so much room to run that one really can't complain too much from a ball control perspective.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3n0qxdk1 said:
Polk738":3n0qxdk1 said:
I'm sure he'd like that one back, but the Skins were giving him so much room to run that one really can't complain too much from a ball control perspective.

I think he saw him as he looks to throw but I get the feeling he's not 100% on whether he's past the LOS or not so he goes for the first down.

Might as well ask here, does anyone have a link to the Redskin commentary highlights? I can't remember which show / station its on.