Which receiver will be the first to go over 100 receiving?

Which receiver will be the first to go over 100?

• Harvin

Votes: 50 55.6%
  • Baldwin

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Kearse

Votes: 10 11.1%
  • Lockette

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Richardson

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

Mick063

Reaction score
I'm thinking Kearse. Gut feeling.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Interesting topic and provides insight to why letting Tate go was a good idea (based on money and no WR in particular overly targeted by RW). I think who ever it will be, will be forced to do it with YAC as it likely won't be because he caught 8-10 balls. That and RW isn't getting a ton of time to go deep. With that, I'd probably go with our WR that most runs like an RB (Harvin). Or maybe to our RB that most catches like a WR (BEAST!).

Smart money would probably be on Harvin. He's paid the most and after last year, you get the sense Pete wants to get something out of him this year. That and who knows, I wouldn't be shocked if we traded Harvin this off season, so it behooves us to showcase him, his health and his improved disposition, imo.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Luck would have them all over 100 by now. ;)

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Baldwin. Best hands and seems to have more go routes than Percy. Besides, anytime Percy touches the ball there's a flag.... :sarcasm_on:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Percy will get loose eventually and have a 90 yarder that will contribute to a 100 yard game, but it'll be on a drag route with 85 YAC.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":710oqjgd said:
Lynch, in a game where he breaks a screen pass for 80 yards.

And all the DBs trip multiple times right before they come up behind him.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
HawkWow":1h1rovqv said:
That and who knows, I wouldn't be shocked if we traded Harvin this off season, so it behooves us to showcase him, his health and his improved disposition, imo.
That's crazy talk.

No way Pete trades away Percy Harvin after this season

TwilightError

Reaction score
I'd like to say Baldwin cause he is the best pure receiver on the team but I have to go with Percy. He will probably exceed 100 with only two catches in some game.

Hawks46

Reaction score
First off, OP....best avatar, period. I love me some bulldogs.

I went with Harvin.

First, he's getting more targets. He's the one WR that we actually try to get the ball to, and we sometimes even force targets to him.

Secondly, he's got the YAC skills to get yardage in our (suddenly) short yardage passing game. And it doesn't just happen occasionally, looking at the Redskins game, he had over 100 yards called back from penalties. It'll happen. Probably against the Cowboys.