WOW! just wow!!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
We got mauled today . This defense just is not very good right now and hasn't been right all year so far. Sad but it's the NFL not for long league .

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
This was one of those games that are classified as whatever could have gone wrong for us converging with an opponent with solid strength on both side of the line.

Yikes

SoCalHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2rs6c4zw said:
Gotta lower my expectations to protect my emotional stability.
No, you need to take a break and stop bringing everyone down. You think you make this forum worth coming to? Just step back and get some perspective. It is football.

ivotuk

Reaction score
SoCalHawk":2h6tuhmv said:
Tech Worlds":2h6tuhmv said:
No, you need to take a break and stop bringing everyone down. You think you make this forum worth coming to? Just step back and get some perspective. It is football.

Wow, where does this come from? Maybe you need to take a break and just relax a little.

cesame

Reaction score
tom sawyer":1zx9jzha said:
This was one of those games that are classified as whatever could have gone wrong for us converging with an opponent with solid strength on both side of the line.

Yikes

No, not quite.

A punt blocked for a TD and another muffed punt gave Seattle 14pts. That's the only reason they were in the game.

Dallas completely dominated this game.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seattle was outplayed in every facet of the game today (except punts) by a better team. It's that simple.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Dallas destroyed us, if not dominated us - on both sides.

So did San Diego.

I think we all have expectations that do not match the data points right now.

This is a very good team but not the #1 team at all.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Hey we won a superbowl in our lifetimes so who cares what we do from now til death thats my view.. :sarcasm_on: At least we will get better player in the draft for the future with every loss so I I :sarcasm_off:
On to next week at least we got the rams to take it out on .... Lets go hawks!!!!!

TwilightError

Reaction score
Gotta hand it to Cowboys. They palyed a very good football game and Seattle was lucky to hang in. Other than Special Teams, Cowboys dominated all around.

I cant find anything good to say about Hawks. A lot of injuries plagued us, but the next man up thing wasnt there.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
No, this is a decent team in the best division in the nfl. A team that will not even sniff the playoffs. This was the beginning of a very painful downward spiral.

kf3339

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3k40x5a5 said:

I already did so last week. This is not even close to same team as last year, and it's not even funny.