This weeks Fire Bevell Thread

Largent80

Reaction score
I see NO reason why he is employed by this team. That was the worst called game I have ever seen in 61 years.

hawk45

Reaction score
Bevell was just awful today, it's true.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Not hating Bevell, just want him gone. Why oh why does he have RW running around all over trying to make plays especially when we have Beast and a bad rushing defense?

What was that play where Walters ran around behind Wilson, the they completed a pass to him for -02 yards?

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Cable can go too, this O-line hasn't progressed one bit since he's come in.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Stop it.

Bevell calls the cutest football game in the NFL, and I won't have you neanderthals talking bad about him just because you like good running games.

endzorn

Reaction score
I'm confused about the identity of our offense. I can't tell if they want to be a running team or a gimmick team. I think Wilson played a bad game today too. He should have had three interceptions and his overall decision making was garbage.

Melencause

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":2owf663e said:

I;m not sure on this. The Oline is designed to RUN BLOCK. Marshawn was doing very well... he just isn't getting touches. Its on Bevel.

davidonmi

Reaction score
He is absolutely awful.
We finally got momentum and he runs an fing option play to Brian walters

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Bevell is a mediocre OC.

FIRE BEVELL!

(To make sure I follow previous weeks formats.)

bandiger

Reaction score
Melencause":3fzuufq3 said:
WindCityHawk":3fzuufq3 said:

I;m not sure on this. The Oline is designed to RUN BLOCK. Marshawn was doing very well... he just isn't getting touches. Its on Bevel.

Our O-line is a Lynch-based running attack, not sure what Turbin or C-mike have proved that we can actually run if by some curse Lynch goes down due to back issues.

hawk45

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3jobflis said:
Stop it.

Bevell calls the cutest football game in the NFL, and I won't have you neanderthals talking bad about him just because you like good running games.

Okay laughed out loud at that

rastahawk

Reaction score
Why the hell do we have so many ticky tack and gimmicky plays? The Harvin decoys and quick hand offs are over okay. For chrissakes. This is the worst offensive performance I seen from this unit. Bevell seems to be a recurring theme in bad losses and its kind of making more and more sense.

uncle fester

Reaction score
I'm normally one of the last to grab a torch and a pitchfork, but dear God - that was an absolutely dreadful game called by Bevell.

My only hope is that Pete's scowl at the end was reserved for him.

Perhaps ADB will pin Bevell's dumb ass up against a wall in the locker room and tell him some home truths.

mistaowen

Reaction score
I don't think we had a play go to Harvin past the line of scrimmage. Couple that with Marshawn getting two carries in the first half and you have legitimate reason to criticize Bevell and his desire to only run cute college plays against a below average defense. This was by far the worst called game of his tenure as a Seahawk.

How many empty set shotgun plays did we run today? The defense can 100% commit to defending the pass.

rastahawk

Reaction score
davidonmi":10h65gp1 said:
He is absolutely awful.
We finally got momentum and he runs an fing option play to Brian walters

Brian who? I was so dumbfounded by that play I almost soiled myself.