Not Worried

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
So, Basically if we play the Worst we have in 4 years and you play the best you have in 10 and get every call in the game, then you beat us by 7. Is that a testament to how good we are?

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
3-2 going on 9-7.

I guess the upside is that this might drag down Wilson's inevitable boated price tag.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Cowboys were killing themselves. Had a punt blocked because of a poor blocking scheme, dropped a punt, and lost a bad snap.

Without those self-inflicted wounds, the score isn't even close.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":17w9acxi said:
3-2 going on 9-7.

I guess the upside is that this might drag down Wilson's inevitable boated price tag.

Nope. Unfortunately the bar has already been set and he'll make the same amount either way.

The problem is we may have more holes to fill than we originally thought...and we won't have the money to fill them after he signs his contract.

seanoob

Reaction score
Our offense and defense stunk it up. Very disappointed.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
We got flat out whooped . Takin out to the woodshed , whatever metaphor you want to use for getin your ass kicked ok . 3rd and long routinely converted on our legendary defense . I'm thinking we got some problems here .

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
They didn't look good.

At anything.

The game was close because they had two turnovers that were completely unforced.

One the muffed punt and one the bad snap. Credit the Seahawks for being good at getting to the ball, but the offense was a joke and the defense was forced to play a notoriously difficult offense with no rest or help from the offense.

Sure they gave up 3rd and 20 type plays but that was just the opposing team making a play.

What was not helpful was the offense throwing the ball 2 yards behind the LOS for a eventual 3 yard loss.

Or whatever we are doing with Percy.

OP
OP
SeaHawk80

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
OMG We lost.......So what did you think we would never lose again? 13 -3 or 12-4 was as good as we were gonna be. A true Seahawks Fan has seen so much worst loses. We may have just seen Russ's first terrible game. We will live but know we gotta hear all the Cowboy C#$%^&^&King all week.. Crap ola

hawkporvida

Reaction score
point is teams have figured how to contain Wilson and how to beat the cover 3 we play on D with a little simple dump off to the back.... until these coaches do some adjustments its gonna be a long season ... Agree with WindCityHawk 9 -7 if this continues

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I am..........I mean nothing good came out of this game. And what calls went Dallas' way exactly? I thought it was pretty fairly called, we just decided to crap our own bed.........

Steve2222

Reaction score
OP stop trying to dress it up....the game was nowhere near as close as the score indicated. The Boys came into CentLink and straight up bullied us.

Kudus to them.

And there's something seriously wrong with this team.

Steve2222

Reaction score
SeaHawk80":2zdzelp4 said:
That is the point we S the bed and are still in it in last 3 minutes? wow

Yes because of three boneheaded plays by the Cowboys that were basically self inflicted and had little doing by us.

If the Cowboys didn't have those turnovers, we're looking at a 27-3 win by them.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SeaHawk80":2qsnxbbf said:
So, Basically if we play the Worst we have in 4 years and you play the best you have in 10 and get every call in the game, then you beat us by 7. Is that a testament to how good we are?

I'm not worried long term either, but lets be real.. this was one of the more one sided 7 point losses you'll see. Dallas took it to us on both sides of the ball.. it was the ST gaffes that kept us in it.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2j4vdxia said:
I am..........I mean nothing good came out of this game. And what calls went Dallas' way exactly? I thought it was pretty fairly called, we just decided to crap our own bed.........

When you don't worry is when I will worry.

In all seriousness we looked like utter crap today, and now we will need to listen to the NFL media hype up the Cowboys all week. Next week will be a good get back on track game, have faith fellas.