Pedestrian WRs?

Exploding

Reaction score
Are our wideouts actually pedestrian? Seems like Wilson has nobody open, and unlike last year, we can't seem to win jump balls. We made the Dallas secondary look like the LOB...

northseahawk

Reaction score
just like Golden Tate was a Padestrian and a bust! look at him now on pace for 100+/1500+yards WITH THE SAME GOD DAMN ABILITIES!!! the only defense is that he has a qb who can pass for 10 yards and doesn't require of the wr to have a 10 yard gap btwn him and the defender to throw the ball.

Microfiber

Reaction score
word is andy reid lookin to trade bowe, if no trade comes up he will release him at the end of this year. They can get away with it because he had his 1 game suspension. I'd take Bowe + Harvin + Lynch would be nasty.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Microfiber":vgc9hs0x said:
word is andy reid lookin to trade bowe, if no trade comes up he will release him at the end of this year. They can get away with it because he had his 1 game suspension. I'd take Bowe + Harvin + Lynch would be nasty.

It doesn't matter if we have C.Johnson and Dez on the same team when the qb can't/won't throw the damn ball!

davidonmi

Reaction score
They are usually very good. They were horrible today

northseahawk

Reaction score
Dez had like one catch when he was wide open. the rest were in tight coverage, but their qb had the balls to still throw it to him. I can bet a million if RW was his qb, he would just had the one catch and no other throws to him.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
northseahawk":2gv6v1ve said:
Dez had like one catch when he was wide open. the rest were in tight coverage, but their qb had the balls to still throw it to him. I can bet a million if RW was his qb, he would just had the one catch and no other throws to him.
Another factor is that Dez is actually physically talented enough to catch those contested balls.

cesame

Reaction score
Apparently Paul Richardson is pedestrian

4 undrafted wide receivers starting and Richardson is inactive? That doesn't look good for him.

He's on the Christine Michael path.