wow we me be spoiled

BlueBlood

Reaction score
We are 3-2 and in good shape moving forward. We need touchdowns, not field goals. There is an offensive identity crisis and i called that a few weeks ago and hardly anyone commented. Ive been a Hawks/nfl fan for over 30 years and do my homework/research and nobody listens. Thats fine, I get it. We need an identity and we need to enforce our will. So far this season the Hawks have held back on offense and its causing them to leave the defense on the field for far too long. Theyll adjust and be just fine. Still elite. Still the team to beat.

chawx

Reaction score
I like this post, except for the part about going off on people not listening to you... Check it out. Even if people listened and commented and agreed with you on your point. Do you think that changes anything on this team right now?

I'm with you though. Keeping it too vanilla and not testing teams deep is getting on my nerves. Sherman, Baldwin, etc have gotten paid and fail to look as hungry and in the moment as they did last year. We'll shore it up and figure it out. I have no doubt we'll still be in the drivers seat come playoff time.

strohmin

Reaction score
As of right now, we are not in good shape. We have no depth at Corner, our coaching sucked today. We look like an average team right now.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I admire your enthusiasm, but we are not in good shape, not after today.........and not just cause we lost, but because of injuries and the rest of our schedule, which is brutal.

There is no good loss, but if you come out healthy and are getting players back next week? That's in good shape. But that's not the case. We lost AND have lost Maxwell, and Kam looks like he's at about 60% out there.......add in not getting Miller back anytime soon it spells a shaky couple of weeks, or longer.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Actually I listened, but forgot because I was so enamored by the Skins win to remember.

It was 1 game, but when do we call it a trend if not already? To improve from here they have a lot of getting healthy and rescheming to do, imo. And it will happen...to what extent I can't say...

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Still champs and nobody is playing dominant football. Regroup, refocus and remain, the team to beat.