Next 4 games...............

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Lets look at the next 4 games and how they may turn out after today's game...............

St. Louis (Always have given us trouble no matter what, especially in St. Louis) - Loss
Carolina (Have a defense built to stop what we do well, wait we do things well?) - Loss
Raiders (Beat us soundly in the preseason, so what the hey) - Loss
Giants (playing much better then many thought they would) - Loss

I know everyone sees me as a downer anyways, but seriously, what from today's game tells you that we should have any confidence going into any of the next handful of games?

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Crizilla":3csnvazd said:
so you're predicting a 5 game losing streak? c ya later

I see no signs as to what would prevent something like that from happening. We are no longer feared at home as evidence of today's game and the teams we play on the road have always given us trouble as they are built to stop what we like to do.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1uo442u0 said:
Lets look at the next 4 games and how they may turn out after today's game...............
St. Louis (Always have given us trouble no matter what, especially in St. Louis) - Loss
they suck, win
Carolina (Have a defense built to stop what we do well, wait we do things well?) - Loss
we've beaten them 2 straight times in Car, 50/50 W-L
now I think you're just trolling
they suck in the reg season, win
I know everyone sees me as a downer anyways, but seriously, what from today's game tells you that we should have any confidence going into any of the next handful of games?

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
davidonmi":22dik3g7 said:
Blitzer88":22dik3g7 said:
they suck, win

For the Raiders, I think that's what my "what the hey" comment was for, I am just in a more negative mindset then I usually am. I just can't believe we lost today.................

Polaris

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2mnp1rjo said:

I agree that the 'hawks aren't as good as we thought they were esp on defense and what happened today was inexcusable, but this is overreacting. No one in the NFL (not even Denver) is really as good or as bad (except maybe Jacksonville) as they were last year.

St Louis has always played us tough esp in St Louis, but if you think there won't be some internal but kicking in our locker-room this week, well think again. Seattle top to bottom is still a much better team than St Louis, esp with a third string QB, and a surprisingly porous defense. We win this one.

Carolina doesn't have nearly the defense they did and in fact look far worse than they did last year. It's still a 10am game (and I expect the 10am problems to come back given what I've seen so far), but given that Carolina is struggling too on defense, I'd call this a coinflip at worst.

Don't let today fool you. The Raiders are winless for a reason. I won't say that a Raider win in Seattle is impossible, but I certainly would bet heavily against it. This will be a win esp in our house.

The Giants are playing a bit better than expected but they also have struggled and it's at our house. Dallas is better than the Giants right now. I still say we should win this....but no assurances.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Blitzer88":332yiyfq said:
davidonmi":332yiyfq said:
Blitzer88":332yiyfq said:
they suck, win

For the Raiders, I think that's what my "what the hey" comment was for, I am just in a more negative mindset then I usually am. I just can't believe we lost today.................
for you, that's saying something....

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Crizilla":wobd6jf6 said:
Man the way we are playing right now . This " could happen" but it won't but it could . Think about it for a sec.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2lg1eypp said:

Imgur gallery hZSfl It27s Time to Stop Posting

Not saying we'll win every game, but jeez...

davidonmi

Reaction score
hawkfannj":3opsrqh2 said:
Crizilla":3opsrqh2 said:
Man the way we are playing right now . This " could happen" but it won't but it could . Think about it for a sec.
We've played 3 1 loss teams and one very good one in GB and came out 3-2, we are not losing 5 in a row, just stop.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
davidonmi":1w882koi said:
hawkfannj":1w882koi said:
Crizilla":1w882koi said:
We've played 3 1 loss teams and one very good one in GB and came out 3-2, we are not losing 5 in a row, just stop.
Read the post I said It wouldn't but don't think it just flat out can't .

2_0_6

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3kd5421v said:

Wow, just wow. :roll:

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Realistically, I see us winning all but Carolina in the next four games. If we lose to the Rams, then we should all run around dodging the sky.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
It's possible we could lose them esp if we play like today. But I think we will change many things going forward. And if we don't then we are in for a long long season. Harvin is being used wrong. I mean does he run any routes? And our wr are not getting open and if they do it seems the play is a designed to take long but we don't have the oline for that.

But really they don't have that swag like last year.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Blitzer88":31owmmio said:

We win all 4.

Rob12

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1guhut5d said:

This is a BULLSHIT post.

How quickly people can turn. I'm embarrassed. Like honestly embarrassed at this place right now.

Rob12

Reaction score
Blitzer... We both live in Pasco. Where are you at? I need to come find you before you jump off the bridge.

We are still a great football team. I don't care what anyone says. Was it the 1993 Cowboys that started 0-2 and still won it all? People need to settle down.

Adversity is a good thing. We WILL bounce back.

SoCalHawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":d3o8pqe6 said:

Attack the post not the poster.