If you don't swing ... you will never hit ...

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is simply way too careful in his approach to the game. I understand, he doesn't want to turn the ball over.
However, he needs to simply let the ball fly. I understand, it will result in some INTs ... but we need a down field game. Our receivers are begging to make plays. They are imploring to get the ball in their hands ...

Our offense looks like a college offense full of tricks and gimmicks. Those can only work so far ...
The Argument that our receivers aren't opened is ludicrous. Percy Harvin, Paul Richardson can beat any corners in this league with speed. And we can always line up Lynch as a receiver ... Give them a chance ...

My advice to Russell: Throw the ball down the field.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
This is a ZBS team that was built to run the football and we gave the ball to Beast exactly twice in the first half. Really? Russ will have a far better chance to 'cut loose' if as you said, we dump the "tricks and gimmicks" and get back to being a physical, run first offense.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":36c32ydk said:
This is a ZBS team that was built to run the football and we gave the ball to Beast exactly twice in the first half. Really? Russ will have a far better chance to 'cut loose' if as you said, we dump the "tricks and gimmicks" and get back to being a physical, run first offense.
Exactly. This showtime ish is out.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
For a guy who is afraid to throw the ball, RW picked in interesting moment to force a bad throw into coverage on that 4th down attempt...I know it was the end of the game...and he was pressured...but still it should never have been thrown.