Rodney Harrison Still Believes

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
During the halftime show of the Sunday Night game he said emphatically that despite this loss he still thinks the Seahawks are the best team in the NFL.

It's refreshing to think someone thinks so. Clearly the Chicken Littles are out tonight. :240039:

blkhwk

Reaction score
They are out. Sometimes a team needs a good "punch in the mouth" to get it together. Still a very good, very young roster

HawkFan72

Reaction score
blkhwk":3kr9dre5 said:
They are out. Sometimes a team needs a good "punch in the mouth" to get it together. Still a very good, very young roster

I agree, except I thought they got that punch in the mouth when they were in San Diego. How many do they need to get?

endzorn

Reaction score
No way! So all the problems we've seen don't exist?!?!? YES!!!!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1bnthy56 said:
blkhwk":1bnthy56 said:

I agree, except I thought they got that punch in the mouth when they were in San Diego. How many do they need to get?

As many as it takes.....as many as it takes.

Seafan

Reaction score
No chicken little here but it's easy to say that there are several better teams out there. Perhaps it would be clearer to say there are several teams with better coaching staffs out there. The Hawks have been out coached in three games this season. Nothing to be ashamed about for sure but this team isn't talented enough to overcome poor coaching. Of course our corner depth has taken a big hit but that wasn't the reason we lost. If the Hawks had run the ball to keep Dallas' offense off the field this game would have been different, just like San Diego. I don't get Pete at all. Tom needs to get into his face and remind him how this team is built.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
Funny thing is, I remember when he was laughing at the fact that were a good team when Tony Dungy suggested it in 2010. But we have to remember every team is going to bring their A + game against the Hawks this year.

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
He's right. Seattle is still the team to beat.

They're the champs until someone completely knocks them out of being the champs.

Largent80

Reaction score
We could use a game like Dallas just laid on us. Then maybe we can get back on track. It can happen and should with all the talent we have.

Wagon12

Reaction score
Largent80":1p7a35n8 said:
We could use a game like Dallas just laid on us. Then maybe we can get back on track. It can happen and should with all the talent we have.

Just checked but...

SILVER LINING:

We get a rebound game against the Rams on a short week after they get shellacked tonight, so... yeah, not all bad!

:th2thumbs:

Slick

Reaction score
Looking at our remaining schedule I predict 3-4 more "punches in the mouth" this season.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Slick":1a2xsr23 said:
Looking at our remaining schedule I predict 3-4 more "punches in the mouth" this season.

Yeah, unfortunately I think you're right. The 2nd half of the schedule is just brutal.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Wagon12":194cxqnu said:
Largent80":194cxqnu said:

Just checked but...

SILVER LINING:

We get a rebound game against the Rams on a short week after they get shellacked tonight, so... yeah, not all bad!

The Rams always give us fits.

And Austin Davis is not a bad QB.. that game will be close.

Wagon12

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1umxzifp said:
Wagon12":1umxzifp said:
Largent80":1umxzifp said:

Just checked but...

SILVER LINING:

The Rams always give us fits.

And Austin Davis is not a bad QB.. that game will be close.

That's fair but I have a modicum of faith that this team will respond with some urgency and fire... They will not follow up an embarrassing loss with an embarrassing loss... Just don't see it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Wagon12":2jcunaei said:
We get a rebound game against the Rams on a short week after they get shellacked tonight, so... yeah, not all bad!:

Isn't that what we said last year when we went into St. Louis?

I also still believe, but only if we can get healthy, because our depth is terrible right now.......and holy moly did it show yesterday.

If we have to continue to run inferior players out there with any sort of regularity, it's going to be a struggle all season to even get into the playoffs.

Wagon12

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3p826whh said:
Wagon12":3p826whh said:
We get a rebound game against the Rams on a short week after they get shellacked tonight, so... yeah, not all bad!:

Isn't that what we said last year when we went into St. Louis?

I also still believe, but only if we can get healthy, because our depth is terrible right now.......and holy moly did it show yesterday.

If we have to continue to run inferior players out there with any sort of regularity, it's going to be a struggle all season to even get into the playoffs.

The one thing that stood out like a sore thumb yesterday was our lack of depth on the DLine... A huge strength of ours last year to now a huge liability this year.

Let's hope we get just stay afloat while we get healthy in time for the meat of our schedule... That last six weeks or so is a bonafide murderers row!