This is why I didn't vote for Sherman...

themunn

Reaction score
Has our O-Line secretly been on the Madden cover for the last 4 years because that would explain why those guys who play the game of football and are at a risk of injury on every single snap have somehow gotten injured every year

AgentDib

Reaction score
The curse is a really big deal; just look at some of the other guys it has affected this year.

Calais Campbell, Darnell Dockett, Carson Palmer, Harry Douglas, Jake Mathews, Timmy Jurnigan, Greg Olsen, DeAngelo Williams, AJ Green, Montee Ball, Reggie Bush, Calvin Johnson, Jadeveon Clowney, Andre Johnson, Toby Gerhart, Eric Berry, Brandon Browner, Jerod Mayo, Dont'a Hightower, Mark Ingram, DRC, Eric Decker, Chris Polk, Brad Smith, Ryan Shazier, Donald Brown, Vernon Davis, Ian Williams, Dashon Goldson, Mike Evans, Jake Locker, RG3, Ryan Clark, Walter Thurmond and the other 95% of injured players this year that don't come to mind at the moment.

The only other explanation is that lots and lots of players get banged up in the NFL, several thousand per year with nearly 300 lost yearly due to season ending injuries. You end up on the Madden cover by not getting hurt and that's not an easy thing to pull off two years in a row with a heavy workload.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Not gonna lie.................I popped in Madden after the game and this thought crossed my mind.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
C'mon... you know you wanted to see Marcus Burley, Steven Terrell, and DeShawn Shead play so much!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFF/status/522132692419502080[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/PFF/status/522133078534537217[/tweet]

Im Right Youre Wrong 296x300