My thoughts, and come on 12s.....

KDshouldBeOurMJ

Reaction score
I don't post much but I really believe it is necessary now. I feel that since we have become champions, so many people think we are going to blow every team out. Dallas is one of the hottest teams right now, we can't win them all. And now I'm seeing posts saying we won't make the playoffs or that we have no hope. Come on, I specifically remember over the past two years our offense gameplay sucking but we always seemed to get it turned around. Yes I believe Bevell needs to be fired, last year he wouldn't give Lynch the ball anytime we were inside the 5 yd line and a picture of Lynch flipping him the byrd. And now he won't do what we do best, he can't get over this stupid LOS plays with Harvin. USE HIM AS A DANG RECIEVER! run the ball open up playaction and let Harvin burn those fools. But really? You guys, this is all fixable, I have seen the worst hawk football I have seen in recent memory yesterday and versus the Chargers and guess what!? They were one score games, yeah I know last minute field goal made it technically two score vs Chargers but really we have played HORRIBLE football and almost came out with a win. I don't feel desperation from that, that makes me feel like, wow if we can just get back to our roots and use Lynch as our backbone and Harvin just like a #1 wr we will get back to our dominant play. Think how we would of been last year with an improved Russell Wilson. He was completing 70% of his balls before this. Don't give up on this season 12s, someone is either going to slap Bevell in the face or fire him and we will be fine. We have been spoiled. Every other team loses at their house, every other team has down days. Let's just hope we play Dallas in the NFC championship game and show them real hawk football. And maybe start a fire Bevell campaign. Cause really, I'm tired of fans knowing how to do his job better than him. I'm tired of us losing when if we would of even played sub par ball we would be killing the other team. One other thing, 127 degrees on field as stated by angry bird is hot enough for us as fans to discount a horrible performance. Sorry for rambling, just don't get so high, we aren't a superhuman team cause then you won't get so low when you face reality. We were one play away from not being champs and 49ers being crowned as the best. One thing I don't get is our d having butter fingers every time a pick goes their way, that'll fix itself though.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
KDshouldBeOurMJ":2vh2zhe3 said:
I don't post much but I really believe it is necessary now. I feel that since we have become champions, so many people think we are going to blow every team out. Dallas is one of the hottest teams right now, we can't win them all. And now I'm seeing posts saying we won't make the playoffs or that we have no hope.

Come on, I specifically remember over the past two years our offense gameplay sucking but we always seemed to get it turned around. Yes I believe Bevell needs to be fired, last year he wouldn't give Lynch the ball anytime we were inside the 5 yd line and a picture of Lynch flipping him the byrd. And now he won't do what we do best, he can't get over this stupid LOS plays with Harvin. USE HIM AS A DANG RECIEVER! run the ball open up playaction and let Harvin burn those fools. But really?

You guys, this is all fixable, I have seen the worst hawk football I have seen in recent memory yesterday and versus the Chargers and guess what!? They were one score games, yeah I know last minute field goal made it technically two score vs Chargers but really we have played HORRIBLE football and almost came out with a win.

I don't feel desperation from that, that makes me feel like, wow if we can just get back to our roots and use Lynch as our backbone and Harvin just like a #1 wr we will get back to our dominant play. Think how we would of been last year with an improved Russell Wilson. He was completing 70% of his balls before this. Don't give up on this season 12s, someone is either going to slap Bevell in the face or fire him and we will be fine.

We have been spoiled. Every other team loses at their house, every other team has down days. Let's just hope we play Dallas in the NFC championship game and show them real hawk football. And maybe start a fire Bevell campaign. Cause really, I'm tired of fans knowing how to do his job better than him. I'm tired of us losing when if we would of even played sub par ball we would be killing the other team.

One other thing, 127 degrees on field as stated by angry bird is hot enough for us as fans to discount a horrible performance. Sorry for rambling, just don't get so high, we aren't a superhuman team cause then you won't get so low when you face reality. We were one play away from not being champs and 49ers being crowned as the best.

One thing I don't get is our d having butter fingers every time a pick goes their way, that'll fix itself though.

Paragraphs are your friend. I tried my best.

On Topic. I agree with some points. It always feels like the end of the world when we lose on here, but a lot of yesterday's problems are fixable. However, there is genuine cause for concern when we are capable of playing this badly and it will be interesting to see how we respond against St. Louis.