Tharold Simon apparently set to return

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
At least.. thats what Simon is saying

[tweet]https://twitter.com/lasnoop24/status/521458712469200896[/tweet]

Also.. Jeremy Lane is apparently well ahead of his recovery time.. so should come off the IR/Return list in a few weeks

[tweet]https://twitter.com/StayingInMyLane/status/521460108035772416[/tweet]

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Getting healthy and actually playing with starters would help immeasurably. Also Unger and Miller being out is huge because Willson"hands of stone" isn't the answer neither is some 3rd string Center or 5-6th DB's. Basically injury is ruining our chances for success but get healthy and we could Pittsburgh or NYG everybody come playoff time.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Getting those guys back will help immensely. People say we aren't as good as last year and are venting like crazy, but I'm not surprised. We had been losing DB's like crazy this year. Losing Maxwell meant that Burley was playing outside instead of Nickel and that just isn't good enough. Once we lost Wagner and then Maxwell, I fully expected a large dip in our defensive performance. I actually was surprised that they did as well as they did yesterday in the 2nd half considering the circumstances.

It's a long season and we start our division title defense next week vs. the Rams. We really do need to win this division and a big win next week will be a good start.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":6v5qqj1y said:
Getting healthy and actually playing with starters would help immeasurably. Also Unger and Miller being out is huge because Willson"hands of stone" isn't the answer neither is some 3rd string Center or 5-6th DB's. Basically injury is ruining our chances for success but get healthy and we could Pittsburgh or NYG everybody come playoff time.

We could "Packer" it up too.. They had a ton of injuries the year they won and barely got into the playoffs

ManBunts

Reaction score
Speaking of, anyone know what Wagner's injury is? I heard high ankle sprain for Maxwell, but nothing on Bobby.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3mnac7id said:
MizzouHawkGal":3mnac7id said:

We could "Packer" it up too.. They had a ton of injuries the year they won and barely got into the playoffs
True. But I prefer to look at it with a bit of optimisim. Which would you rather have 9-7 or 10-6 and back dooring into the playoffs with a shot or 9-7 or 10-6 and Arizona 2013?

Jbo

Reaction score
Thank you for that post!!! I needed that news .
I'm goin thru a minor depression after yesterday's loss
And in one hour I'm gonna get some smack talk by two Cowboys fans
Who r doorman at a couple of high rises I service .
After work I think I'm gonna go home and put on my super bowl dvd to cure the blues.
Again great news and thanks for the update !

Blitzer88

Reaction score
In Pete's interview today he said they are both about a week away, so take from that what you can............We need them sooner rather then later thats for sure.