Since the 2004 season...

SonicHawk

Reaction score
We have started 3-2 now SIX times.

We made the playoffs the previous five.

2004, 2005, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2014

This doesn't guarantee anything, our division is stronger and we have a target on our backs but it's still early.

seahawksny

Reaction score
and in 2012 we were a point away from NFC Title game
I would take that position in a heartbeat this year- Meaning having a lead with a minute left to play in divisional round

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2014/10/14/hey-cmon-back-from-that-ledge-its-still-way-early-in-this-seahawks-season/[/urltargetblank]

Looks like you even beat the Trib blog to those stats.

drdiags

Reaction score
To me the biggest thing is just getting to the playoffs. Winning the division would be cool, makes the road to the big game a little shorter but you still have to win to advance. I think people look at the current standings and figure HFA throughout has just gotten significantly harder to get.

I say see if you can replicate what was done in 2012, but this time push through the obstacles. I would like to see the whole "Seahawks are a different team on the road" mantra go away. They are the only team you hear this about and I would like to see a Seahawks team dispel this. They were 8-2 on the road last year, but until they can build up some cache on this, you will continue to hear this claim.

Do a Pittsburgh, Baltimore or NY Giants type road warrior Superbowl just to prove it isn't about the comforts of the CLink.

Latest posts