This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The St. Louis Rams

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Hoo boy. Was NOT expecting whatever that was. If not for our special teams, the score would have more accurately reflected the beat-down that it was. I want my 2013 Hawks back! I sure hope they get this figured out soon 'cause this is not fun. Now we get back-to-back 10 am road games. Oh... joy. Hopefully that game just becomes a bad memory and serves as a big-time wake up call to kick our guys into gear.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Clan Ram

http://www.clanram.com/forums/forum.php

Real Rams Fans

http://www.realramsfans.com/index.php

Ram Rule

http://www.ramsrule.com/herd/

Rams on Demand

http://ramsondemand.com/

Newspaper Forum

http://interact.stltoday.com/forums/vie ... d49071cf16

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

hawker84

Reaction score
You guys looked pretty darn good for the 1st half anyways. Jenkins is a liability at corner unfortunately for you guys, and IMO single handedly lost that game for them on two horrific blown coverages. But at least the Rams put up a decent showing for the most part against the Niners.

I was suprised to hear Quinn has not registered a sack yet this season, i thought that D line would be beasting by now. I still think we're going to have a tough time moving the ball, unless Bevell get's away from the artsy fartsy offense he's been running and get back to the ground and pound, setting up the play action.

Either way i'm expecting another ground it out battle as usual, hopefully we can make enough plays on both sides of the ball to get the win. Should be a good one.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, here we have 2 teams coming off bad losses in a divisional game. Anything can happen.

NINEster

Reaction score
I'll say this:

If this game is a carbon copy of last year's game in St. Louis, the Rams will not lose again due to inept QBing.

If Davis gets the ball to the 1 yard line, I don't think the Seahawk defense will be able to bail them out.

Rams look like they finally have a QB, and that offense is pretty good. If only the defense was on last year's level they'd probably be a 3 or 4 win team already.

I think the critical matchup here is Rams O vs. Seahawks D.

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
hawker84":2b33end1 said:
You guys looked pretty darn good for the 1st half anyways. Jenkins is a liability at corner unfortunately for you guys, and IMO single handedly lost that game for them on two horrific blown coverages. But at least the Rams put up a decent showing for the most part against the Niners.

I was suprised to hear Quinn has not registered a sack yet this season, i thought that D line would be beasting by now. I still think we're going to have a tough time moving the ball, unless Bevell get's away from the artsy fartsy offense he's been running and get back to the ground and pound, setting up the play action.

Either way i'm expecting another ground it out battle as usual, hopefully we can make enough plays on both sides of the ball to get the win. Should be a good one.

Jenkins isn't a bad cover guy. His problem is he gambles to much on trying to anticipate routes for the big INT play. The Niners aren't known for deep seam routes down the field especially with little time left on the clock. He bit on a move thinking Lloyd was going to hook back towards the ball and gambled wrong.

Seattle needs to go back to what works. Pound the ball with Lynch and get rid of these gimmicky bubble screens with Harvin and have him run some vertical routes. Your OC needs to expand the playbook.

hawker84

Reaction score
BayAreafbfan":vb9dpq2f said:
hawker84":vb9dpq2f said:

Jenkins isn't a bad cover guy. His problem is he gambles to much on trying to anticipate routes for the big INT play. The Niners aren't known for deep seam routes down the field especially with little time left on the clock. He bit on a move thinking Lloyd was going to hook back towards the ball and gambled wrong.

Seattle needs to go back to what works. Pound the ball with Lynch and get rid of these gimmicky bubble screens with Harvin and have him run some vertical routes. Your OC needs to expand the playbook.

It would appear even Rams fans disagree with you? As do I...

http://www.clanram.com/forums/f11/jenki ... ley-55799/

:snack:

northseahawk

Reaction score
I HOPE I AM WRONG, but I have no reason/strength/courage to expect a win here.. I don't think we can stop their offense and again our offense will look like crap with Wilson regressing even further and passing for less than 150 yards and most of that will be on a big play. Our line will be crap again as usual, bring the rams sack total back up. Our "LOB" will officially not be called that anymore, rather called "MEDIOCRE". At least John Ryan will be a stud as usual and Ricardo Lockette will be a missile again on coverage team. I know its a lot of negativity, but thats all I have seen from this team this year. :cry:

prediction: 24-17 lose.

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
Refs won't let the Rams win. I've watched every Rams game and can say two things happen consistently...

-Rams beat themselves

-Refs will not let them stay ahead long.

It's impossible for them to beat popular, larger market, teams. They have margin for error, they can't play perfect consistently.

It's a win, fellas.

chris98251

Reaction score
I just don't want us to give the Rams confidence, we need to exploit weaknesses.

morgulon1

Reaction score
From Rams on demand " No way do the Seahawks lose 2 in a row. They'll be a complete nightmare"

Funny how people that hate us have more faith than some of the fans around here.

NINEster

Reaction score
morgulon1":dfdz1481 said:
From Rams on demand " No way do the Seahawks lose 2 in a row. They'll be a complete nightmare"

Funny how people that hate us have more faith than some of the fans around here.

Well, this is typical overreaction behavior that most fans tend to exhibit -- overestimate the team after wins, underestimate them after losses.

Giants fans just a week ago were talking about going in to battle Seahawks, 49ers on an equal level now are back to being resigned as a crap team. Instantly, just one game.

Seahawks are still a good team and one to be reckoned with on any given Sunday. That doesn't go away that quickly, esp. without any real injury concern.

However this season it looks like we are seeing that the Seahawks chink in the armor has been exposed. The rule changes for illegal contact, the temptation to go away from the power run identity, and the reality that Russell Wilson is not as good as people here claim him to be (i.e. top 5 QB). Which shouldn't be offending or shocking when none of the young QBs from 2011-2012 draft classes are either.

The Seahawk play against Dallas MAY be an aberration but now we've had a non division rival win in Century Link for the first time since 2011, and you could say the first time since the Seahawks became a winning team under Carroll. And for this non-division rival to be a perennial underachiever in Dallas now opens up the confidence of just about every team visiting the stadium.

Hard to call this one against the Rams. It will be tight like every game in St. Louis has been the last few years for the Seahawks.

Largent80

Reaction score
In the NFL if you can't forget the last game except for making corrections you are in big trouble.

At some point you have to say Dallas played a helluva game, and the Hawks did nothing to help themselves. As far as Hawk fans being delusional about Russell Wilson, that is a pile of steamin Hank. He absolutely won the Washington game.

He is still learning, and I would take him over any QB in the league.

My feeling is that the Hawks will rebound quite well and beat the Rams.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Sherman4Prez":3g72tqly said:
Refs won't let the Rams win. I've watched every Rams game and can say two things happen consistently...

-Rams beat themselves

-Refs will not let them stay ahead long.

It's impossible for them to beat popular, larger market, teams. They have margin for error, they can't play perfect consistently.

It's a win, fellas.

This is spot on.

I get that fans of every team feel like their team gets screwed by refs the most, but this year I've seen more bad calls against the Rams than I can ever recall seeing. Not sure if you watched the Monday night game, but when they called the OPI penalty on Jared Cook I started muttering "please let it have been a good call, please let it have been a good call, please let it have been a good call".....says something about your team when you aren't really upset or surprised with a call, but you just hope it was legit.

Removing one call from the Dallas game and one call from the Niner game, I think we win both.

But nobody knows how to beat the Rams better than the Rams. Not even the refs. Even though I think we win those games if not for two bad calls, I can't blame losses on the refs when my team plays so poorly in stretches. One sack in 5 games??? It doesn't appear to be getting any better. Blitz 6 guys, but Crabtree still has enough time to run a triple move (post-corner-post) - single coverage that's going to beat almost any CB.

I actually like Janoris Jenkins - and he did screw up on that TD before half (another record btw - longest TD with so little time to go before half) - but what a stupid defensive playcall.

If the Rams, and then the Refs don't beat the Rams for you guys, Gregg Williams will drive the nail into the coffin. He's been absolutely atrocious.

And if we can overcome allllllllll that.....we still have to play the defending champs, on a short week for us.

I don't see this ending well.

Watching Austin Davis every week has been very exciting though.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Agree 100% Rams128.

Especially with this: "Watching Austin Davis every week has been very exciting though."

Plus, when they've been up or coming back from a deficit - they actually look good. You can see there is going to be something here in this Rams team.

If we get all new coaches. All of them.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well you watch...Beverly, I mean Bevell will call a great game and will not even be mentioned on Monday... :lol:

northseahawk

Reaction score
WOW, am I anxious for this game or what!! It feels like the first game of the season now that the whole offense will change without Percy. Hopefully every body can get their heads out of their a**es and play Seahawk football!