The Rams have the fewest sacks through 5 gave games...

ludakrishna

Reaction score
The Rams have the fewest sacks through five games of any team in NFL history. Good thing they're playing the Seahawks next week. Just what the doctor ordered for a struggling D Line. Darrell Bevell is the ultimate troll. After hearing about not throwing the ball deep vs Dallas, just watch him call for 50 yd bombs the entire game knowing our OLine will struggle in even 2 step drops. Baby Jesus please save Russell from this gosh dang OL Coach and OC.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I thought they'd kill it after getting Donald in the draft. I guess it shows what a loss Chris Long is.

On the flipside, it could mean it's the perfect week to bed Bailey in, and give Unger an extra weeks rest, though if Okung and Unger can play I'd guess we don't risk resting them.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Unreal stat and Exhibit A why the 8 month offseason predictions are wasted breath and/or bandwidth. The Hawks were thought to be going against the two best DL's the next two weeks and both have been far from that. Without Long and Hardy things changed fast although Hardy may be back next week after being out 6 games.

Largent80

Reaction score
If there is one thing learned over time it is that any team can rise up and beat a more talented team.

Right now after that beating we took it is hard to muster any confidence.

2_0_6

Reaction score
We are about to watch a bunch of pissed off players take it to the Rams this week.

Austin Davis has happy feet, aside from Austin their WR's are crap, and their O line is depleted and not playing well.

We get back on track this week.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Last time we tried to drop back and pass a lot against the Rams we got the disaster Monday Night game where we barely escaped with a win.

The Rams are going to tee off against our O-line. They must be licking their chops after watching film of us.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1z7d8h9u said:
Last time we tried to drop back and pass a lot against the Rams we got the disaster Monday Night game where we barely escaped with a win.

The Rams are going to tee off against our O-line. They must be licking their chops after watching film of us.

That was perhaps the least enjoyable Seahawks game I have ever watched. Just a pretty horrible viewing experience. At least this Sunday was actually a relatively good game, bar our offensive struggles.

I'd be interested to see Wilson's record vs the Rams over the past two years. Never seems to do well against them.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":2294d9tu said:
If there is one thing learned over time it is that any team can rise up and beat a more talented team.

Right now after that beating we took it is hard to muster any confidence.
This is how I feel to a "T".

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2bx9x062 said:
HawkFan72":2bx9x062 said:

That was perhaps the least enjoyable Seahawks game I have ever watched. Just a pretty horrible viewing experience. At least this Sunday was actually a relatively good game, bar our offensive struggles.

I'd be interested to see Wilson's record vs the Rams over the past two years. Never seems to do well against them.

Further to my pondering, Wilson's record @ St. Louis is 27/43 299 yards 2TDs 3INTs for a 69.8 passer rating. He's also been sacked 9 times.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":2sxwpsw3 said:
SomersetHawk":2sxwpsw3 said:
HawkFan72":2sxwpsw3 said:

Further to my pondering, Wilson's record @ St. Louis is 27/43 299 yards 2TDs 3INTs for a 69.8 passer rating. He's also been sacked 9 times.

His career W-L record against the Rams is 3-1.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
No confidence in the team this week. Russell will be running for his life again.

We lose if Pete doesn't allow his defensive backs to be aggressive again.