Psychic saw Seahawks loss to Cowboys coming 2 months ago

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
http://www.king5.com/story/sports/nfl/s ... /17208821/

He noted that there would be a problem for the Seahawks, either in Week 6 or in the 6th game. Week 6 was Sunday. The Seahawks lost 30-23. It was only their second home loss since Russell Wilson joined the team in 2012.

Skyrman also said the team needed to be grateful and play the season without ego.

"They cannot fly on last year," he said, indicating that the team can't rest on its laurels.

Perhaps that's what Seahawks wide receiver was alluding to when he said after the game that the team has to, "quit BS-ing ourselves."

Skyrman also said the Seahawks need patience and to play more with their heart.

Many football pundits say the Seahawks' heart is the running game and Marshawn Lynch. But, Lynch carried the ball only 10 times Sunday and is averaging just 16 carries per game.

But, this is where Seahawks fans will start to smile.

Skyrman predicted that the Seahawks will win the Thanksgiving night game at San Francisco and return to the Super Bowl.

"If they will stick with integrity, if they will get out of ego, and this is all the individual players as well as everybody connected with it … it's a good possibility," said Skyrman

Dabhawk

Reaction score
This man sounds like a genius. Im with him, would love to mow on some turkey watching the :49ersmall: 's fail in misery... :16:

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Cool beans... eerie as well, yesterday I wrote something similar on how the Seahawks need to check their egos into the locker and play with their heart on their sleeves.

I must have a gift, too.

Psych. Damn now I thought about Shawn and Gus :(

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I foresaw that a psychic would foresee that the Seahawks would lose that game. The vision came to me as a squirrel. It was a blind squirrel. And it found a nut. Thus did I interpret the dream to be thus.

minormillikin

Reaction score
And if the psychic had been wrong... We wouldn't be hearing about it, because no one would care.

Where's our resident preachy atheist to chime in on this?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Partner and I got a call a few days ago, at the business/ home of local psychic/ palm reader.
Turned out to be an alarm malfunction.
We came rolling up with lights a blinking, got out of the unit and was greeted by the lady and her husband, they asked what we were doing there. I told her that she should have known we were coming, I thought it was funny, neither of them did.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I thought I saw the signs we would lose against Dallas on a piece of Texas-toast back in July but I foolishly ignored it.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Remember this article! I did, and the Psychic called it, course he didn't mention any other loss beside a week 6 game or game 6 which we both lost. The major points were that our team was playing on autopilot and we had a big ego going in. They forgot how close games were last year where we could of easily lost those games. Now their hungry again and playing for each other. Their heart is back in the game as guys like Earl jumps around congratulating each others on every play. They look like they are having fun again. If they go and repeat in the Superbowl again. I will be looking for this Psychic.

Also jlaff35 wrote that article on how the Hawks can finish with a 12-4 record. One more game to go, but his prediction has been spot on. http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=100421

pehawk

Reaction score
I also told this board by weary of the Cowboys. And I'm no physicist.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
so i dont know necessarily what to make this lol. however, i could see carroll using this as propaganda, showing this to team the week before the nfcc or superbowl, to help the team focus/get pumped. i think the players would be like "wtf?" hahaha

taco40

Reaction score
minormillikin":gjw20l4k said:
And if the psychic had been wrong... We wouldn't be hearing about it, because no one would care.

We don't care NOW, do we?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Here is the original article made on Aug 7, 2014 with a video of the actual tarot card reading.
I know you can make anything sound like anything, he mention that letting go of the past several times maybe meaning Harvin? Also he said we are good financially, and look what we did, extended two players on defense. Watch the whole video it's interesting how he explains about the season, and he also mention about watching out about some fines (Marshawn Lynch).

http://www.king5.com/story/sports/nfl/seahawks/2014/08/18/14042662/

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
So he predicted that a team that just won the superbowl would have over-confidence issues the next season? Brilliant! Someone get this man a job at the white house. I have a feeling his "powers" would fit right in there :lol: