Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, my bravado and confidence is now firmly put away for now. I still think the reason we REALLY lost to the Cowboys at home was because I was not in my normal seat. I swapped to sit with a friend in her section, and her husband sat in my seat. I sat in the nose bleeds on the visitor's side instead of my usual 126 southwest endzone section. It felt wrong and out of place from the start. So there you have it. My apologies.

I think the Rams game will be similar to the 49ers/Rams game. We may struggle at times, and more Chicken Littles will inevitably get their picket signs out claiming the End Of All Things Champions and Same Ol' Seahawks. I'll let them have their fun. I'll stay a bit more even keeled.

Rams will show bursts of what they could be, but end up showing who they are.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Rams 16

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-2

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Rams always play us tough. And they should be able to add to their paltry one sack total for the year against our O-line. I'm sure they're licking their chops. But we're more talented, better coached (usually), and the Seahawks will be determined to bounce back.

Seahawks 17
Rams 13

My Record to Date: 3-2

2_0_6

Reaction score
I take FULL blame for the loss last Sunday and the game against the Cardinals last year. Both of which were the first and ONLY times my wife has went to the game with me. NO MORE! :thirishdrinkers:

For some reason I have a gut feeling we will see a truly pissed off Hawks team, unlike any we have seen before. Set the tone early, and grind it out.

Hawks 31
Rams 13

RTD

3-2 :pukeface:

Slick

Reaction score
I predict a solid win but with a slow start. We will be forcing the issue with the run game and the Rams will expect it. It will pay off though.

Seahawks - 31
Rams - 10

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
20-17.

Rams.

---EDITED at 8:54am Friday morning---

Changing my prediction. That article about how Pete wants to go deep with Percy has convinced me that he's making some good changes to the offense, at least for this next game. Considering the Rams' coverage skills this year thus far, we should torch them.

34-17 Seattle.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The Rams are not good. Even the D-line has been subpar this year.

Frustrating game, probably but I think we see a few INT and bring it home 27 - 13.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Last year we escaped with a 14-9 victory on last play of the game thanks to their poor QB. I think this year they come out with all the trick plays and their QB keeps it together.

Rams 17
Seahawks 10
:-(

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have to admit, the trick play aspect is a serious Wild Card in this game. For whatever reason the Rams love to throw trick plays at us that always work.

:34853_doh:

Sac

Reaction score
Bevell continues to call bubble screens to Walters, and Lynch get 4 first half carries. Wilson takes a pounding and the Rams continually send Austin deep on Sherm every play and ends up looking like TY Hilton. Hawks get a couple turnovers to keep it close.

Seahawks: 17
Rams: 20

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2scdcg2n said:
Bevell continues to call bubble screens to Walters, and Lynch get 4 first half carries. Wilson takes a pounding and the Rams continually send Austin deep on Sherm every play and ends up looking like TY Hilton. Hawks get a couple turnovers to keep it close.

I'm stealing Roland's prediction:
Seahawks: 17
Rams: 20
FIFY. :)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
We will get back to old school Seahawks football.. but the Rams will be pesky and not go away until late in the game

Seahawks 24
Rams 17

YTD: 3-2

Hawks46

Reaction score
Blech. I was going to wait until the injury report came out. I'll revise if it's something big.

Last week, I got it almost perfectly opposite, my pick was 27-23 Hawks win. So, I was tempted to switch my pick this week.

I'm going to go with

Seahawks 20
Rams 17

hawkfan68

Reaction score
This game has me concerned. The Seahawks generally don't play well in St. Louis. Even last year, they didn't play all that well there. The thing that troubles me the most is that the Rams offense can be explosive. They jumped out to a 14-0 lead against the 49ers, 21-0 lead against the Cowboys. They ended losing both games but I'm not sure this Seahawk team can overcome that type of deficit.