NFL TV Viewing Map: Week 7 @ Rams

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=7[/urltargetblank]

Broadcasters: Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa

This is one of 5 FOX early games for the week so viewership will be sparse.

Alaska, Oregon & Washington get Complete Coverage

Montana is covered except for a small bit on the Eastern border

Idaho is nearly all Seattle except a small bit in the southeast corner

Nevada is split nearly down the middle with the Northwest side getting the game and the rest not getting the game

Most of Arizona gets it except for the southern edge and northeast corner (Updated Thursday, Arizona is now getting Carolina @ Green Bay)

In California, it's mostly the northern half of the Nevada border area and the Bay area are getting the game

In the MidWest, it looks like a basic radius around St Louis that gets the game.

The rest of the country is out of luck.

As always, check the map later in the week for updates

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yes! I get them again!

This has to be some kind of record. The Seahawks have been playing in my area EVERY SINGLE GAME so far this year (the 2 prime time games helped, of course). I would have been pissed off if I had purchased Sunday Ticket knowing I could have seen every game for free so far.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":23tlq5bo said:
Yes! I get them again!

This has to be some kind of record. The Seahawks have been playing in my area EVERY SINGLE GAME so far this year (the 2 prime time games helped, of course). I would have been pissed off if I had purchased Sunday Ticket knowing I could have seen every game for free so far.

It's been in my area every week too, but I'm glad I was given a free year of DirecTV because at least it allowed me to watch the first quarter last week during the "bonus coverage" on FOX.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I feel bad for those in northern California north of the bay area just a little south of SW Oregon

Largent80

Reaction score
Ha, this is only the 2nd game I needed ST for. I HOPE the Hawks make it worthwhile, and I'm actually happy it is at 10 a.m.

A

Anonymous

I like Kenny Albert announcing games.

Gonna be another reason for DTVST this weekend.

drcool

Reaction score
Just a word of warning to you all: If you want to have any shot of watching a Seahawks game don't move to Jacksonville. This really sucks.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3euax50j said:
I feel bad for those in northern California north of the bay area just a little south of SW Oregon

That's where I am. We get Packers games because Aaron Rodgers is from Chico.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
hehe, Arizona was supposed to have Brady Quinn as their play by play, but he signed with Dolphins.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I get the game but will probably either be hunting or on the way back from hunting or moving hunting camp to camp 3. Oh well...just have to record it again and watch it if possible.

grizbob

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":160n02uy said:
I get the game but will probably either be hunting or on the way back from hunting or moving hunting camp to camp 3. Oh well...just have to record it again and watch it if possible.

Life's a bitch when your priorities are skewed ;)

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":3ptv7yjr said:
dopeboy206":3ptv7yjr said:

That's where I am. We get Packers games because Aaron Rodgers is from Chico.
I can get both Redding (Fox 20) and Sacramento (Fox 40, most of the time.) Fox 20 is showing Carolina and Green Bay because so many people who live in Northern California are from South Carolina and Wisconsin...NOT!!!!!!!!
god, I hate Erin Rodgers. He goes to Butte college so I have to watch the Packers??? Marshawn's from Oakland, can't I get Seahawks instead?? And what is a packer? Fish? Cattle? Where'd they come up with THAT name??

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":379yx7qz said:
Ha, this is only the 2nd game I needed ST for. I HOPE the Hawks make it worthwhile, and I'm actually happy it is at 10 a.m.

I thought San Diego might get this game, since Hawks are so popular. ST by slingbox it is then.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Boiler":2nazk1fl said:
This is a huge relief. I'll be in Missoula, MT, away from my DirecTV.

Western Montana is full of long term Seahawks fans. We liked suffering.
The part of Montana I grew up in actually got the Spokane stations instead of the Missoula stations.

I recall the schoolkids of the day would have their "favorite" team, which, back in the day, was frequently the Rams (in their Chuck Knox era) or the Dolphins or the Raiders or the Cowboys or Vikings, and then have the Seahawks as their secondary rooting hope. Over time, all those teams wound up sucking for several years at some point, and eventually for most people, the Seahawks got upgraded to the primary rooting interest.

Now Montana, is a huge state, really more like two states wide. There's Western Montana, with mountains and trees and such, and then, east of the continental divide, there's West Dakota, with tumbleweeds and sagebrush.