Bevell is reading this forum!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I hope not. That would be like a physicist taking advice from a guy who read a book on quantum mechanics once.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Great, now Rams can key up on the run. I hope you're ready this game Russ, I have a feeling we'll need you more than ever

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":haec6bdl said:
Great, now Rams can key up on the run. I hope you're ready this game Russ, I have a feeling we'll need you more than ever
Seriously if you don't think every team we play isn't focused first and foremost on Lynch running the football, I don't really know how to respond to your post without being a dick. So............................no comment. Now if you were being sarcastic, I rescind my comment. If so though, you may want to use that particular smilie. Just a suggestion.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
rainger":2971m3zn said:
Hey Mizzou if you want to move this to the shack I don't care. Have to say I preferred your old avatar.
I see no actual reason to move it. (Unless of course all you guys really want to do is cuss him out) My avatar change is for Halloween. :stirthepot:

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":xckdwpsz said:
rainger":xckdwpsz said:
Hey Mizzou if you want to move this to the shack I don't care. Have to say I preferred your old avatar.
I see no actual reason to move it. My avatar change is for Halloween. :stirthepot:
Great I love your regular one. As to the thread I sure hope that Bevel gets back to basic football and away from the gimmicky thing.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2niy1ae5 said:
Move to the Shack for proper responses.

There's no rule saying there can't be a topic in the main forum for discussion and in the Shack for ripping apart :)

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
After reading this article, I would guess Pete had a talk with his offensive coaching staff this week and told them they need to go back to what works best with this teams personnel, running the ball first, and taking shots down field once the D starts to stack the line to take away the run. Then once you have them off balance you smash them with the running game to finish the game (it's seemed to work well the last 2 - 2 1/2 seasons)..

I just think the team has their shiny new toy (Harvin) running at full strength and they want to play with him. That's nice and all, but they need to still play their type of football and mix Harvin into the game and not adjust their game plan to Harvin. Teams are daring the Seahawks to take shot down field and they are camping all their players 0-15 yards off the line and are keeping Seattle's offense in front of them, pretty smart. I just hope for a more BALANCED attack this week and moving forward. I really was thrown off by last weeks game plan after the team saw how that same game plan worked against the Chargers this season.

byau

Reaction score
Listening to the ESPN Football Today podcast from Monday, the ESPN Dallas reporter was talking about the Dallas Cowboys and said the one thing they did really well was sticking to their commitment to run.

Not just against the Seahawks, but last week as well. When Dallas went down 21-0 at half, they didn't abandon their run game and put faith in it that it would be dividends and eventually wear the opposing D down.

Same thing happened with Seahawks too. I think the stat was that Demarco was still at about 60 or 70 yards for the game until the last few rushes where he had something ilke two rushes for 20 to 30 yards each

And the beat writer even went on to say that it's interesting that even very smart coaches in the NFL for some reason abandon the run too early

Going forward, I'd love to hear this praise for Seattle in the coming weeks. You think they would have learned from San Diego. Now they have a sample size of 2: lose games when you don't run.

Listening to 10/13 podcast

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/podcast/archive?id=2544457

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I dont think Bevell is reading this forum. Nothing in the article pointed to that. If anything he is acknowledging everyone who has been screaming for the past 3 days to feed Marshawn the ball. Sports Radio, Fans, Critics, Players, media, etc.