Anyone headed to the Carolina Panthers game?

liftingaddict

Reaction score
Just wondering if any .Netters are planning on heading to the October 26th game in Charlotte? The wife and I are snagged some seats right behind the Hawks bench on the 50. I know BleedGreenNblue mentioned he was making the haul. Would love to put some names to some faces if you guys are heading there! If anyone here has ever been to Bank of America Stadium, I would gladly take any tips as to how to make the experience smooth (parking, etc). Thanks guys and Go Hawks!

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm also heading up from Augusta, Ga., I plan on stopping at Cabo Fish Tacos on that Sunday, as it was featured on the food channel, as one of the top restaurants to visit in America.

Unfortunately because of work I won't be able to make any Saturday pre game parties the Hawks are hosting.

I'll be sitting with a bunch of fellow hawk fans, in section 509!

I hope to see Lynch gain over 100 yards in a Seahawks win!

OP
OP
liftingaddict

liftingaddict

Reaction score
That Cabo Fish Tacos place looks making...might have to check it out! Anyone ever been to BOA before?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
i thought this morning i had some flights booked down from YYZ to CLT using points but then for some reason, poof....they disappeared.

i was hoping some seats would become available at the last minute and they did but perhaps i was looking at the wrong days. i was planing to fly down with my wife in the morning and back home on the 8pm out of CLT.

i would go for the saturday night but it is the flights on sunday that are not there and can not leave our disabled daughter too long with my mother in law.

OP
OP
liftingaddict

liftingaddict

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":3szuli1w said:
i thought this morning i had some flights booked down from YYZ to CLT using points but then for some reason, poof....they disappeared.

i was hoping some seats would become available at the last minute and they did but perhaps i was looking at the wrong days. i was planing to fly down with my wife in the morning and back home on the 8pm out of CLT.

i would go for the saturday night but it is the flights on sunday that are not there and can not leave our disabled daughter too long with my mother in law.

Wow that's a bummer! Did you ever find out what happened to your original tickets?

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
I was booking on points. I had two seats going and two seats coming home and then for some reason, I timed out on my booking and then have not seen the seats for the return flight home again. Oddly, 5 seats showed up on the earlier return flight so there is still a chance. Getting tixs for the game is easy so I could book as late as Saturday. So who knows.

I should have been more clear. They were in the process of being booked. Someone must have snagged them.