Much Rather Have Tate than Harvin .

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
"The more I think about it the more sick I get .

Tate is better then Harvin . I know Harvin is more explosive and blah blah blah . The guy just can't stay healthy .
Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made .

Just imagine for a moment that we had Tate for 5/31m and Cordelle Patterson on the rookie pay scale . We would still have 7m a year in cap room to extend the likes of Sherman/Thomas/Wilson/Wright/Wagner/Okung and the list goes on .

In stead we have a player who many of you think will stay healthy. What.A.Joke. I really wish it were true but he just can't . Did Tate ever get hurt ? Did Tate break many tackles ? Did Tate basically Catch everything ? Yes.

I hated the trade a year ago and I hate it more so now . I love John Schnieder to death but I have a feeling he would agree with me . I like everything we did this offseason including not resigning Tate .. But only because we have soo much money tied up into Harvin "

This is a post I made last May .

Now obviously would of could of should of is not how the world works.
I applaud John S for realizing his mistake and correcting it in a nice swift manner. He wasn't greedy , He didn't try and get a whole bunch of picks he just took what he could and we rid ourselves of that ridiculous contract. Not only that , we get to see a real NFL offense instead of a lets try and get percy the ball and see what he does offense.

Im just so excited . the biggest smile on my face. I LOVE YOU John Schneider !