PRich time

bandiger

Reaction score
I want some Norwood personally. We need some taller physical WR considering how often the offense gets 1-1 matchups.

pehawk

Reaction score
I emailed scott on draft day hypothesizing Prich was brought in to be Percy's roster mirror.

I'm stoked to get Prich and Norwood on the field.

Largent80

Reaction score
Always happy to see young wr's play but knowing the learning curve, not so stoked.

One good thing is that they should both be able to run routes as well as Harvin did.

XOXO

Ryan Klecko

Rat

Reaction score
I doubt Percy was the reason Richardson hasn't been getting playing time. Walters and Lockette have been seeing more action than him.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Ricardo Lockette. It means they want to sign Lockette to half the cap and now they can with Harvin gone.

Largent80

Reaction score
Rat":1ophpt6o said:
I doubt Percy was the reason Richardson hasn't been getting playing time. Walters and Lockette have been seeing more action than him.

Hey Rat, good to see ya man.

Rat

Reaction score
Largent80":2ecymz9i said:
Rat":2ecymz9i said:

Hey Rat, good to see ya man.
Thanks, it has been a while. I meant to respond to your PMs, but my brain was way gone, and I guess I forgot until now. Sorry that it appeared I was ignoring you; I'll send you an update soon. I do greatly appreciate the concern.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Poor Wilson. If Walters is your #3 you have some serious WR talent issues. I really hope Richardson/Norwood step up.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":146d0ghl said:
Always happy to see young wr's play but knowing the learning curve, not so stoked.

One good thing is that they should both be able to run routes as well as Harvin did.

XOXO

Ryan Klecko
XOXO

Mark Gastineau