Would it surprise anyone if we suddenly signed a WR ...

sutz

Reaction score
It would surprise me. I don't think we need one. Hell, it's not like he's been tearing up the field. :229031_shrug:

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Yeah but we jettisoned Tate's speed, now Harvin's... me smell somethin' cookin' I hope!!

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think Richardson and Norwood will both become active players real soon.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I heard Russell Okung is going to be new WR taking Harvin's reps along the LOS...lately Okung's OL play is suspect, so why not try him at WR.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I think hey role with the rookies for awhile. Two weeks left in the trading window they may see if anyone is desperate to move someone

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Well isn't Buffalo trading another problem WR?

32nd time is the charm...

pehawk

Reaction score
I'd love Mike Williams.

But, I think there's a young Quan Boldin in Norwood, and a poormans Percy in Prich.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
A lot of people seem to be forgetting that we drafted 2 WRs this year who have been on the bench.

How are we going to replace Harvin's speed? Man, someone pull up some Paul Richardson videos.

Rat

Reaction score
There aren't many/any available.

Maybe the Browns are frustrated enough with Josh Gordon to try something, but there's no way we'd take on another problem child after this incident.

I think I remember hearing something about Dwayne Bowe being on the block. It would depend on the price there. Andre Johnson was allegedly pushing for a trade not long ago.

Seafan

Reaction score
pehawk":2bwyw65t said:
I'd love Mike Williams.

But, I think there's a young Quan Boldin in Norwood, and a poormans Percy in Prich.

I agree, and from what I saw in preseason it seemed that PRich could actually run routes better than PH.

This team doesn't need another WR. They just need to use the receivers they have.

sutz

Reaction score
I would also add that dumping Harvin cleared some cap space, too. It seems unlikely we'd use much of that to bring in another WR, especially given our track record with bringing them in so far. We'll need anything we can stockpile for next year's signings.

kpak76

Reaction score
Im starting to understand why we kept 7 wr coming out of camp. Btw Bates is on the PS. no need to go outside of the orginization.

sutz

Reaction score
kpak76":2s41ybbp said:
Im starting to understand why we kept 7 wr coming out of camp. Btw Bates is on the PS. no need to go outside of the orginization.
Excellent point. :mrgreen:

HawkWow

Reaction score
I wonder what Joey Galloway is doing these days...our pre-Harvin Harvin? Actually, Harvin makes Galloway look like Wilson, by comparison.