Per Condotta...

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/523322944236163072[/tweet]

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Glad this cancer is gone, now we can get back to real Seahawk football.

endzorn

Reaction score
Feels like this is just piling on. I could call the Times and tell them Harvin molested a Ferbie in grade school and they'd cite it as proof of the trade.

Sac

Reaction score
Sure is awesome that this piece of information is so unique that it couldn't go in the actual Harvin thread.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
endzorn":qv4jvb7c said:
Feels like this is just piling on. I could call the Times and tell them Harvin molested a Ferbie in grade school and they'd cite it as proof of the trade.
Yeah, I'd love to know what exactly is true amid all of these posts of hearsay.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
endzorn":iwha9oel said:
Not really piling on if it's truth... Harvin had MANY issues at Florida in college and in Minnesota.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
For me, a professional athlete, especially the highest paid player on the team, refusing to go back into a game while healthy is an unforgivable sin. The worst thing you can do on the field. There is no doubt in my mind now that Harvin is a POS diva. Good riddance

Hawks46

Reaction score
It would make sense. "Always compete" doesn't mean pout and refuse to play.

The one big consistency with Pete as a coach (with us) is that if you're attitude is wrong, you don't buy in, and you don't complete, your butt is gone.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
minormillikin":18zjw22e said:
I thought "Per Condotta" was some Latin phrase when I clicked into this thread.
Yeah something to do with shemales.

sutz

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":qom4uhy2 said:
Sure is awesome that this piece of information is so unique that it couldn't go in the actual Harvin thread.
Which one?

;)

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Harvin was still playing at the end of the game, no? Maybe he hurt his thigh on that last kick return with a minute left in the game . . . IDK. If this happened, I imagine it had something to do with the thigh injury he was listed with this week.

In hindsight, it is funny the way Carroll says Harvin is "question-able" during Friday's press conference. He says it in kind of a funny way.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/v ... 046b705c1c