I have prepared a time line of all Percy Harvin Issues

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Let me know if I am missing something.

Day before 2013 training camp: Seahawks' doctors clear Harvin for full activity. Harvin says he is not comfortable and wants to go the surgery route.

Superbowl Week: Harvin and Golden Tate get in an dispute, Harvin punches Tate. Tate has a visible black eye during the week.

Last Pre Season game 2014: Harvin refuses to travel to Oakland because he and Doug Baldwin were in a dispute the week of. Source: Bob Condotta

Some time during the 2014 season: Wilson calls out Harvin for his attitude. Harvin gets upset and starts a dispute with Wilson.

Last week: Harvin refuses to enter the game in the late minutes of the Cowboys game. Bob Condotta

Wow. Good thing he is gone.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I was just about to start my own topic titled Blame Harvin. But instead I'll put it here. I think he didn't compete and didn't tap the sign that says I'm In. Otherwise he would be here. I don't know about all the other stuff that goes along with it. :2:

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Here is my own timeline and feelings on Percy Harvin

1. We got Percy Harvin from the Vikings for a 1st a 3rd and a 7th? We fleeced them and we will be an offensive juggernaut for years to come.

2. What the hell's wrong with his hip?

3. When is Percy coming back?

4. Wow that was an awesome one handed catch.

5. Percy's hip is screwed up again?

6. Awesome Percy's back. That safety for the Saints is a dirty bastard. When is Percy coming back?

7. Percy's kickoff return in the Superbowl was awesome, can't wait to see him healthy next year.

8. Percy is destroying green bay with the jet sweep.

9. These gimmicky Percy plays aren't working and we aren't throwing the ball down the field or handing the ball off to Lynch.

10. Why isn't Percy in on third down and why is Walters running a reverse bubble screen pass for a 2 yard loss?

11. Percy traded? WTF? I guess if he wasn't buying into the team philosophy than see ya later.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Harvin is rather envious of Greg Oden. Get a couple major injuries then pretend you are still hurt for the last 2 years of your contract while getting free money. Harvin's Diva ways will continue in the Big Apple.

endzorn

Reaction score
March 11, 2013 - Harvin traded to Seahawks with much ballyhoo
March 12, 2013 to Present - Harvin drops a box of puppies off at a Korean buffet, let's Oscar Pistorius borrow his pistol, tells Michael Phelps he's ok to drive, pays for a ticket to see Blended, reads the PWR forum, sodomizes a rooster, bombs Pearl Harbor, rubs Russell Wilson the wrong way.

rastahawk

Reaction score
My timeline goes something like:

Percy Harvin traded to Seahawks
Review Percy Harvin highlights on Youtube
Buy into the hype and get amped for the 2013 season
Wonders if Percy is short for Percival
Percy Harvin has surgery before season starts
Finally comes back gets hurt again
SB48
Percy is awesome
2014 season starts
Percy not so awesome
Traded to the Jets
The End

hoxrox

Reaction score
If any of this stuff is true, Percy really is a POS. These self-entitled athletes deserved to be punched in the face. Without their physical gifts, they are worth nothing. Don't understand how someone could get paid multi-millions and act like a little !@#$%

After we get that conditional round pick, I hope he breaks his leg.