This was a total money ball Move

hawkporvida

Reaction score
I just wonder if PC traded Harvin in order to make sorry bevell run the ball first... just throwing out an opinion .... making a statement to bevell stick to what got you the SB

Go Hawks !!!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I'm not even going to pretend to have a guess. I'm very curious to see how we try to run our offense on Sunday, though. I want to see a lot of Beast Mode...But NOT "run through an A gap, run through an A gap, pass, punt" three damn times in the first half.

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawkporvida":11ghvd5d said:
I just wonder if PC traded Harvin in order to make sorry bevell run the ball first... just throwing out an opinion .... making a statement to bevell stick to what got you the SB

Go Hawks !!!

Can't lie, before I started reading about the locker room issues, this did cross my mind. In the end, I don't see how it would have been a good move if the other issues weren't there and I'm not inclined to believe it is the case.

OP
OP
H

hawkporvida

Reaction score
I don't think our offense is going to that predictable ... i believe that our hidden gem will be our TE .. im a big believer the run sets up alot of open holes in the middle of the field ... RW did a good job of that last year and I believe he will get the job done.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
hawkporvida":p3swfjul said:
I don't think our offense is going to that predictable ... i believe that our hidden gem will be our TE .. im a big believer the run sets up alot of open holes in the middle of the field ... RW did a good job of that last year and I believe he will get the job done.

Hope we get Miller back soon. Willson stinks at present.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawkporvida":1jordo3z said:

Go Hawks !!!
I don't agree with the "total part". I think they were planning on doing something at the end of the year because of the large contract, but if Harvin was as big as a problem that is being leaked out, they felt they needed to act now before it did any further damage. I think it was a PH attitude problem the more things I read tonight.

I wish they would have gotten some instant help in return (see o-line) but maybe this was the only offer out there. If it's true that he (Harvin) was swinging at guys (see the tate story b4 xlviii) and Baldwin in the preseason then this move had to be made as much as I HATE losing a playmaker of PH's caliber.

minormillikin

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3289jlmi said:
"run through an A gap, run through an A gap, pass, punt" three damn times in the first half.

I have a feeling this is what we are going to see. And... I think it might work (so -- minus the "punt" some of the time).

/shrug

Hawks46

Reaction score
Mmm yea, I don't buy it.

As a Head Coach, if you don't have the nuts to keep your OC in line, you will quickly lose control of an NFL locker room.

Pete has been managing this team quite well in this regard; it's been a known fact that this is one of the premier destinations in the NFL for FA's wanting to win.

We didn't hear about any issues before Harvin got here. This was all attitude. The quickest way out of town is not buying in. Look at all the former USC guys Pete has brought in. It's continually shocking how fast they are down the road to folks, but if you don't buy in and compete, you're ass is gone off this team.