Speculation on available OC's that would fit our culture

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
I don't follow coaching staffs as much as players, but im curious, Who do you guys think that we could possibly get from college or the NFL that would be an instant upgrade from Bevell? (well as instant as possible for an OC)

Let's discuss available OC's

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I believe there is a longer list of those who wouldn't fit......but if they did part ways with Bevell, if I was PC/JS, I would consider Jim Zorn. Jim would be great for Russell Wilson's development. Jim was a mobile QB and also has lots of experience coaching. He would be a nice fit. Heck, I'd see if Jim is interested in being a QB coach for Russell.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
3-2 after going through NFL's toughest schedule? Fire everyone.

:roll:

OP
OP
HAWKFaninBAMA

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3ssbvqq9 said:

I think you may be jumping to conclusions, No one said fire anyone...... I said who would fit IF something was done.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
HAWKFaninBAMA":1d202nq9 said:
DavidSeven":1d202nq9 said:

I think you may be jumping to conclusions, No one said fire anyone...... I said who would fit IF something was done.

The implication that he should be fired is there. How would this thread look if it was about PC or JS?

m0ng0

Reaction score
Well he did help us win a super bowl last year, I would say he fits our culture fairly well :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DavidSeven":d0mkzes1 said:
HAWKFaninBAMA":d0mkzes1 said:
DavidSeven":d0mkzes1 said:

The implication that he should be fired is there. How would this thread look if it was about PC or JS?
As much as I hate it "he whom shall not be named" won't get fired, Pete is extremely loyal to his coaching staff. I could see "he whom shall not be named" taking a head coaching gig at the college level though.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1qh11sgc said:
DavidSeven":1qh11sgc said:
HAWKFaninBAMA":1qh11sgc said:
DavidSeven":1qh11sgc said:

As much as I hate it "he whom shall not be named" won't get fired, Pete is extremely loyal to his coaching staff. I could see "he whom shall not be named" taking a head coaching gig at the college level though.

Was it Bates that was one and done here as OC, he has done it before.

chet380

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1jfitjch said:
My fear is if Bevell gets a HC gig we hire Kiffin or Childress.

No HC job for Bevell now -- the stink off this debacle will affect him for years.

sturg78

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2iihuxrc said:
My fear is if Bevell gets a HC gig we hire Kiffin or Childress.
I hate you. You put in out in the universe. If the POS Kiffin fails upward one more to my Hawks I will find you.