If ADB has a problem with RW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
as suggested..... then I say throw him back to the scrap pile the hawks found him in. He was an UFA signing.....didn't get drafted, which points to a lack of athleticism. We can find another guy better than ADB....his act is wearing thin.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
mma_facepalm_gif.gif

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Cut them all.

Seriously dude? This Doug stuff happened a while ago, and whilst I think he's a whiny bitch, I still love him and I'm sure he loves being a Hawk. Plus, we've already got arguably the worst O-line and WR group in the league, where would that leave our offense?

Doug's going to ball out the rest of the season.

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
I honestly don't think ADB has a problem with RW, I thnk he is a true competitor and was frustrated..... We at .NET have been making mountains out of mole hills these past 2 days....

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1qzeu098 said:
Cut them all.

Seriously dude? This Doug stuff happened a while ago, and whilst I think he's a whiny bitch, I still love him and I'm sure he loves being a Hawk. Plus, we've already got arguably the worst O-line and WR group in the league, where would that leave our offense?

Doug seemed to be yelling up in Wilsons face just last week. He's a WR3....nothing more.

mikeak

Reaction score
An argument doesn't make a war. Seriously - people are getting hit out there and it wsent the first and won't be the last sideline argument.

I yelled at my brother a few weeks ago - I guess I can't stand him.....

ensett

Reaction score
Yelling is a non-issue. No reason to be so sensitive. He is a competitor that wants the best for the team

-The Glove-

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3lkbpouz said:
SomersetHawk":3lkbpouz said:
Cut them all.

Doug seemed to be yelling up in Wilsons face just last week. He's a WR3....nothing more.
And Dez Bryant was throwing a "temper tantrum" in Romo's face...we all know what happened later

chris98251

Reaction score
Considering they were going bubble bubble bubble and then punt, also consider that Percy was refusing to go into the game and when he did they fed him the ball for some reason. Now you have Doug emotionally talking to Wilson, we don't know what about but I would bet it has something to do with the above.

Assuming he was mad at Wilson may be a bad assumption, he could have been upset at the situation and not Wilson, and just expressing it to Russell hoping they could still pull the game out.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He said "this is your f'n offense" to RW during that sideline incident. He was pumping him up. Perhaps telling him to ignore whatever was happening with Percy.

sturg78

Reaction score
I like ADB so I chose to believe he was trying to stop the tidal wave of d-bagery Percy was allegedly bringing. Baldwin is smart, yelling at Wilson for petty reasons is stupid, therefore it must be something else.

OP
OP
ImTheScientist

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
-The Glove-":14ufo00x said:
ImTheScientist":14ufo00x said:
SomersetHawk":14ufo00x said:
Cut them all.

And Dez Bryant was throwing a "temper tantrum" in Romo's face...we all know what happened later

ADB is NOT even on the same planet as Dez Bryant in regards to his talent or play. Its more the equivalent of Eddie Royal bitching out Phillips Rivers. Not acceptable and I applaud RW for not knocking ADB out.

Jville

Reaction score
I think this threads premise is a false assumption.

Wilson and Baldwin appear to have a productive relationship IMO.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I don't think ADB has a problem with RW at all. He was frustrated in the game and voicing it to his on the field leader.

A blogger on twitter the other day, forget who, said he tried reading Doug's lips on the sideline and it appeared as if he said to RW, "This is your f'n offense!" At first glance, one would think he's blaming Russ. But how about now that we've learned about the rift that Harvin was creating in the locker room? And that he had gotten into a physical altercation with Doug Baldwin. Now you have a game where the Hawks offense isn't working, where they are stupidly forcing the ball to Harvin on plays that aren't working. Baldwin's words take on new meaning, eh? To me if sounds like an employee telling his leader to fix a broken situation. To me, ADB was telling Russ, "This is your offense. Not his!" That's speculation, sure. But man does that paint things in a different light. And if it's true, makes me think even more of Baldwin. So save me this lazy "He was fighting with RW" narrative. Cuz that's all it is, lazy.

PS: Some people on here are really bad at parsing information. Scary how knee jerk and misinformed some fans are. Thoughtless reactions like this spread really fast in the day and age of lazy analysis, overrated opinions, and a popular winning team with lots of casual "newer" fans not used to how things go. Learn to look for more than one or two takes on a subject or story before forming opinions. Trust me. You'll sound a lot smarter for doing so.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Last year ADB was the #2 WR in the NFL per DVOA. This guy is our clutch receiver. One of the best we've had in years. If he wants to bitch, he can bitch. Wilson needs to ge the ball to him more often.

ceej22

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":29g4o8ll said:
-The Glove-":29g4o8ll said:
ImTheScientist":29g4o8ll said:
SomersetHawk":29g4o8ll said:
Cut them all.

ADB is NOT even on the same planet as Dez Bryant in regards to his talent or play. Its more the equivalent of Eddie Royal bitching out Phillips Rivers. Not acceptable and I applaud RW for not knocking ADB out.

Hmm I think that went over your head either because you didn't know or are too emotional to think clearly.

Dez Bryant was put on blast for him having a tantrum on the sideline. Later that week when the NFL Sound FX came out we all learned he was trying to get his team motivated in a positively emotional way. So until we know what Baldwin was saying it would be foolish for us to judge him negatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.