Last time I heard......

Largent80

Reaction score
We have a GAME Tomorrow !!!!!!!!

Can we get on with it?

It is going to be interesting to me of what kind of game plan we come up with after this gigantic distraction.

Couple that with the fact we have at least 4 guys that most of us would like to see in a game.....

Richardson
Norwood
Michael
Simon

XOXO

Bob Waterfield

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Largent80":pe3bnd71 said:
We have a GAME Tomorrow !!!!!!!!

Can we get on with it?

It is going to be interesting to me of what kind of game plan we come up with after this gigantic distraction.

Couple that with the fact we have at least 4 guys that most of us would like to see in a game.....

Richardson
Norwood
Micheal
Simon

I would love to see them all, but I have a feeling we only see two....and not the two I want to see.

marko358

Reaction score
I assume PH was practicing with the starters yesterday. Would be tough for Russell to have any chemistry with Richardson or Norwood if they haven't been getting first team snaps.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
marko358":26dctekn said:
I assume PH was practicing with the starters yesterday. Would be tough for Russell to have any chemistry with Richardson or Norwood if they haven't been getting first team snaps.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. All this time and energy spent getting Harvin integrated as the focal point of the Offense. All the reps in practice.

All wasted now.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I wish they would do this.

Activate Michael......Use Gilliam and Bailey as T.E's and just smash mouth all day long.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
HawkFan72":35bmrri6 said:
marko358":35bmrri6 said:

Yeah that's what I'm worried about. All this time and energy spent getting Harvin integrated as the focal point of the Offense. All the reps in practice.

All wasted now.

At least as far as this week is concerned, Harvin didn't practice on Wednesday or Thursday. Wednesday was listed as non-injury, Thursday was listed as a thigh injury, but in any case the practice reps have gone elsewhere this week.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":18vck9t9 said:
HawkFan72":18vck9t9 said:
marko358":18vck9t9 said:

All wasted now.

At least as far as this week is concerned, Harvin didn't practice on Wednesday or Thursday. Wednesday was listed as non-injury, Thursday was listed as a thigh injury, but in any case the practice reps have gone elsewhere this week.

I'm more talking about Training Camp and all the weeks up until now.

A lot of valuable reps for rookie receivers was flushed down the drain.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Taking Harvin out of any talk here and what would you guys like to see this Sunday.

XOXO

Henry Ellard

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":2sjbbw12 said:
Taking Harvin out of any talk here and what would you guys like to see this Sunday.

XOXO

Henry Ellard
True commitment to the run game along with some shots downfield. Kearly mentioned this yesterday and I'm totally on board with it......let's run 35 times a game and use Michael to carry some of that load. Let's really commit to the run.

XOXO
Tom Fears

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3lqjzz5m said:
I'm more talking about Training Camp and all the weeks up until now.

A lot of valuable reps for rookie receivers was flushed down the drain.

Sure. But what's done is done on that front. You don't keep pouring money into a losing slot machine because it's due to pay off (well lots of people do, but it's foolish).

It's not an ideal situation, but in terms of rushing backups into action at least we got a relatively soft opponent to do it against.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":2obwqyws said:

XOXO

Henry Ellard
I want to see Simon and Norwood the most then Micheal, Richardson and Bailey at some point. Our Secondary needs help and I think Norwood can be that security blanket that bails out Wilson from anywhere. I'm not yet convinced Micheal is a bust until I see it and we need somebody to stretch the field vertically not this horizontal thing we've been attempting and it may be best for all concerned to give Okung as rest if possible.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":qwss96hm said:
Largent80":qwss96hm said:

XOXO

Henry Ellard
True commitment to the run game along with some shots downfield. Kearly mentioned this yesterday and I'm totally on board with it......let's run 35 times a game and use Michael to carry some of that load. Let's really commit to the run.

XOXO
Tom Fears

I like it

XOXO

Nolan Cromwell.

chris98251

Reaction score
I want to see the offense that distributes the ball to 9 guys again, thats when we are at our best, from the start of the season till now it seems we have been trying to force things into one channel instead of just playing and hitting open players, not just the WR's.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":xwoi9cye said:
hawksfansinceday1":xwoi9cye said:
Largent80":xwoi9cye said:

XOXO

Henry Ellard

XOXO
Tom Fears

I like it

XOXO

Nolan Cromwell.
Thanks

XOXO

Tom Mack

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Tomorrow's game going into the season should have been a moderatly easy stepping stone for a team on it's way back to the superbowl. Instead it's likely either going to be a complete disaster that puts our season in doubt, or it's a new start for the team that gets them rolling and gets us anxious to get guys back from injury so we can start looking towards the playoffs. Gone from one of the more benign games on the schedule to one of them or pivotal .

bigwrm

Reaction score
On the bright side, the Rams have probably been preparing for Percy all week. Suckers!

Michael's getting a huge break here finally being active for a game (presumably). I'm really hoping he gets put in for a series or at least gets a few touches and makes the most of it.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Knowing Wilson, he's probably has spent extra time on his own accord gaining chemistry with P-Rich and Norwood... they'll be ready for a game WK7 of the season.

XOXO,

Russell Wilson as Donald Trump,

"Harvin ...you're FIRED"