Russell Wilson is a Boss

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
At first I was upset about hearing all the Lockeroom drama stuff.

And how Wilson and Harvin had a falling out when Wilson challenged Harvin about his attitude.

If that's true Russ is the man. It takes a special kind of QB to be a leader like that and hold others accountable.

Also, Harvin is a bitch, if he really was trying to turn the lockerroom against Russ.

You're going to hate the guy because:

1. He wants to be great
2. He wants the team to be great
3. So he does is job with a very serious approach
4. And he's dedicated to his craft on and off the field
5. And he wants those on the field to be on the same page as him.

This is a guy, who is getting paid peanuts right now.

This is a guy, whose success gets reduced to Lynch and Defense, and he doesn't complain at least to the media.

This is a guy, who has had the worst pass-protection the last three years, and not once has he ever thrown any of the O-Linemen under the bus.

This is a guy, when he's not in sync with his WRs, he always puts the blame on himself first and foremost.

Anybody on this team that doesn't care about winning, doesn't care about being the best they can, and only cares about doing enough to skate by and collect a check, they can all jump off a cliff for all I care and should be weeded out as soon as possible regardless of talent.

I look at like this if I'm getting paid thousands and millions of dollars to do a job, a job playing a game at that, I would feel that I would need to out-perform any and all expectations as well as be the best at my craft physically and mentally. And I would be selfless about it as well understanding that I am nothing without my teammates or my coaching or my owner or my fans. If I feel like I'm above all that and everyone else, what is the reason to work hard?

seahawks187

Reaction score
that true RW called harvin out on his attitude? And Harvin trying to turn the locker room on RW?

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
seahawks187":4qcmetdz said:
that true RW called harvin out on his attitude? And Harvin trying to turn the locker room on RW?

That is what has been speculated since the trade rumours began... some even say Harvin tried to fight Wilson or something like that.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks%20Meme%206.jpg

I love him

ivotuk

Reaction score
northseahawk":yrnw5hw0 said:
Now we just need to see a few 10-15 yard completions from him a game.

That will come when his receivers stop dropping them.

Russell Wilson is a Boss, just ask Percy Harvin.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
northseahawk":hwevgmcg said:
Now we just need to see a few 10-15 yard completions from him a game.
Oh, don't worry...he can throw those in bunches

Reaction score
I was wondering if something was up, when I read (I think in an article - where Harvin was talking about Wilson) that Wilson was working with Harvin, and wanted Harvin to run the route / play in an exact manner, and Harvin basically laughed it off and told Russ to "just let him play." That couldn't have sat well with Russ.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":3eh9mglb said:
I was wondering if something was up, when I read (I think in an article - where Harvin was talking about Wilson) that Wilson was working with Harvin, and wanted Harvin to run the route / play in an exact manner, and Harvin basically laughed it off and told Russ to "just let him play." That couldn't have sat well with Russ.

Effin temperamental Diva. I'm glad they showed him the door. I suppose a positive of having to pay Russ next year is that people who respect you based upon how much money you make will have no choice.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I'm sure even Percival knows now who the man is at Seattle. Have fun poisoning the Jets locker room you princess.