Hawks will crush the Rams

dukestar

Reaction score
Have you ever worked in an environment where there was a psycho co-worker and you were constantly walking on egg shells concerned that you may say or do something to set them off? I have and let me tell you when that person leaves or is fired the sense of relief and your ability to do your job is so much better.

IMO, if what is being said about PH is in fact accurate PH is a POS. I am glad PC and JS have the intensinal fortitude to admit their mistakes, put the team above themselves and send that POS packing.

The Seahawks are now relieved. The WR room is relaxed that the POS is gone and they can work together w/o worying about saying or doing something to set PH off. They will come out and crush the Rams and this will be the catalyst to a great run.

3 and 2 with a POS bringing the team down. 7 touches -1 yards, enough of that crap. Rams have prepared all week for BS bubbles screens and jet sweeps which will never be run. Hawks will crush the Rams - book it.

chris98251

Reaction score
Crushed, I don't know, it's always a war with the Rams since Fisher arrived there, I think there is some relief in the organization, but also an emotional drain from all this. They could play to prove that they are united now, or be so disrupted we look bad.

Depends on how strong our leadership is which way we go, this game will make that statement as to the fortitude of this team and it's ;leadership in my opinion.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Hate to say it but I think we are going to lose. All I can go off is recent performance. Ours wasn't good enough.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
It's gonna come down to 3rd downs... Our inability to convert on 3rd downs, and our D stopping conversions on 3rd down. We haven't played well on both sides of the ball on 3rd down. Just seems we start off strong, then fizzle out. A lot of 3 n out drives

OP
OP
D

dukestar

Reaction score
Gotta say I'm rather bummed that noone thinks we'll deliver. It's like we all think the Hawks have a built in excuse now. I just think they'll come out and make a statement. We will get back to our roots and all the deception that was the new way will be over and one with. Remember when the Hawks were "this is what we'll do and you have to stop us"? I long for those days. I think we will be getting back to that and the Rams won't be able to handle it.

I rarely bet the Hawks since I find it too stressful but tomorrow I have them on all my parlays covering 6.5. I believe.

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't believe everyone thinks we will lose, I think we have a perspective and understanding this isn't a normal week and that things could happen good and or bad due to it.

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
chris98251":388ofgom said:
I don't believe everyone thinks we will lose, I think we have a perspective and understanding this isn't a normal week and that things could happen good and or bad due to it.

Whatevs.

This game has bed $hit 3.0 written all over it.

Hope that's not the case.

Is your avatar a spinner?

ivotuk

Reaction score
We won all last year with out ph, I think he was holding or offense back this year and all those plays have made it hard for our offensive line to gel.

Now that he's gone, we can get back to Seahawk offense, run the ball, run the ball again, and run it some more. This will help the offensive line and will open up the throwing game.

Add to that, if you still want to do a jet sweep, hand it off to speedster PRich, and let him outrun the defense to the edge. He's much faster than ph, and likely more durable.

I see a statement win, with statements being made by the offensive line, Marshawn Lynch, and the defense. I forecast a big game for Greg Scruggs. Seahawks win going away,31-20.

chris98251

Reaction score
TalontedNoseRider":10l8ynzw said:
chris98251":10l8ynzw said:

Whatevs.

This game has bed $hit 3.0 written all over it.

Hope that's not the case.

Is your avatar a spinner?

I think she is more along this line versus the one I think you are thinking about.

[youtube]vg6pWv1B9L4[/youtube]

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
dukestar":6nnx1v5n said:
Have you ever worked in an environment where there was a psycho co-worker and you were constantly walking on egg shells concerned that you may say or do something to set them off? I have and let me tell you when that person leaves or is fired the sense of relief and your ability to do your job is so much better.

IMO, if what is being said about PH is in fact accurate PH is a POS. I am glad PC and JS have the intensinal fortitude to admit their mistakes, put the team above themselves and send that POS packing.

The Seahawks are now relieved. The WR room is relaxed that the POS is gone and they can work together w/o worying about saying or doing something to set PH off. They will come out and crush the Rams and this will be the catalyst to a great run.

3 and 2 with a POS bringing the team down. 7 touches -1 yards, enough of that crap. Rams have prepared all week for BS bubbles screens and jet sweeps which will never be run. Hawks will crush the Rams - book it.
I have more then once. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter sir.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Saying we were going to crush the Rams was just baseless hope.

This team has serious troubles right now. I knew going in they'd have to fight and claw for a victory.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Steve2222":2b09hmet said:
Saying we were going to crush the Rams was just baseless hope.

This team has serious troubles right now. I knew going in they'd have to fight and claw for a victory.

Yep, and look at the game. We are getting our ass kicked. The Rams always play us tough. And we are consistently losing the battle at the line of scrimmage. Not gonna crush anyone when that is going on.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
8 points down do we make a comeback ? I say yes but this doesn't hid that the offense needs a lot of work, this is not a championship team yet.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Wow, can't remember the last time that special teams played such an overwhelming role in losing a game.

Former Bothell QB Johnny Hekker beats his hometown team :(

kpak76

Reaction score
We are in some warm water. Season isn't lost by any stretch but now is when the worrying is going to really happen. On a side note, I hope this is signs the offense is waking up. And RW is the best player in the NFL. We get blown out if he wasn't our QB in that game, he kept us in it right up till to the end.

hawkporvida

Reaction score
This lose comes down to is our defense isn't getting pressure PERIOD !!! Hawks are in for a long season to say that this team is going win the division PLEASE .... this team will be lucky if they win 9 games