4-2 sure sounds a trillion times better than 3-3

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
With all that's been going on lately with this team, a win tomorrow would not fix everything but boy would it sure feel a hell of a lot better than going 3-3.

Right now 4-2 sounds as good as 6-0, where 3-3 would feel like 0-6.

I hope the boys bring it tomorrow.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Sure does, winning will at least calm everyone down here for a week. We need to keep our pace cause the NFC West is still a tough division.

kearly

Reaction score
Well if the season ended today, Seattle would miss the playoffs, in fact they'd even miss the playoffs in a 7 team format.

Seattle badly needs to go 4-0 in the next four games. All of them are games Seattle should win because they own the matchups so well. And even if they win all four, it would still be a bit of a challenge to hit 11-5 given how tough the final seven games are. 11-5 is probably what they will need to make the playoffs.

If Seattle loses this game, they would need to win a game or two that we don't expect them to win down the road to make up for it.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I know it sounds over the top, but tomorrow is a must win game for many reasons..

If they lose the game, I think this could spiral into something ugly.. and in a hurry. The Harvin trade changed everything. They basically saddled him with the blame of all the offensive woes.. So if he's gone and they still lose, then that schism they were so worried of forming gets a little louder..

It's a very, very big game

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2eeebmj5 said:
I know it sounds over the top, but tomorrow is a must win game for many reasons..

If they lose the game, I think this could spiral into something ugly.. and in a hurry. The Harvin trade changed everything. They basically saddled him with the blame of all the offensive woes.. So if he's gone and they still lose, then that schism they were so worried of forming gets a little louder..

It's a very, very big game
I don't believe they saddled Harvin with squat. This is your theory.

They dumped Harvin because he's a team cancer plain and simple.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Dom's exactly right. Some of us may have put it all on Percy but once again I have to believe our FO and coaching staff are smarter and better than us and that.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
kearly":3sy9ksuc said:
Well if the season ended today, Seattle would miss the playoffs, in fact they'd even miss the playoffs in a 7 team format.

Seattle badly needs to go 4-0 in the next four games. All of them are games Seattle should win because they own the matchups so well. And even if they win all four, it would still be a bit of a challenge to hit 11-5 given how tough the final seven games are. 11-5 is probably what they will need to make the playoffs.

If Seattle loses this game, they would need to win a game or two that we don't expect them to win down the road to make up for it.

7596082regionUSsize600x400

LOL, all in good fun.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Agreed, if we lose this game to a 1-4 team after trading Harvin we will be the laughing stock of the entire NFL. I agree it's a must win game.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Watching Seahawks Saturday Night tonight, A tiny little comment stuck with me from PC when he was being interviewed by Aaron Levine from Q13. I don't have the verbatim but the paraphrase was:

PC: "The Rams have a knack for making big plays on us, and making things harder than they should be against us but we are taking actions to make sure that will not happen tomorrow."

Again, that wasn't the direct quote but that definitely was the message sent, and I took note. It wasn't just the words, it was the confidence that he came across when he said it. It made me feel that we will in fact go 4-2 tomorrow.

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
kearly":u6g23fbh said:

Im curious what games are down the road that anyone, especially Seattle fans, don't expect them to win?

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I don't agree with those calling it a must-win, because if we play badly then it's not particularly difficult to see how we might perform much better in future weeks than today, but obviously I agree with the OP. Certainly it's a big game, and you don't want to give away a loss in a game against the rare soft opponent.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
after all that happened in last weeks game and then the percy trade it is a must win. Biggest game of the season imo...well until next week!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan":3a5znt7e said:
kearly":3a5znt7e said:

Im curious what games are down the road that anyone, especially Seattle fans, don't expect them to win?
I couldn't tell you given the only game I don't absolutely expect to win would be @San Francisco and even then barely since it's the primetime Thanksgiving game so we will be up for it no issue.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Aros":1m1vrq2y said:
With all that's been going on lately with this team, a win tomorrow would not fix everything but boy would it sure feel a hell of a lot better than going 3-3.

Right now 4-2 sounds as good as 6-0, where 3-3 would feel like 0-6.

I hope the boys bring it tomorrow.

It's more than just our 6th game of the year and whether we go 4-2 or 3-3. We win, and it will help our guys put this thing about Harvin behind them and get back to business. We lose, and all hell could break loose.

Reaction score
Every week is the biggest game of the year. 1-0. Championship mindset every week. Go Hawks!