seahawksny

Reaction score
My guess is white on white
but they are due for the wolf greys

Anyone?

Crizilla

Reaction score
Leaked is a strong word

I think they'll be wearing the grays...saw others on here talk about it few days ago

kidhawk

Reaction score
Someone posted the other day they would be wolf gray but haven't seen any confirmation. We will know soon enough.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
kidhawk":2r5vejkf said:
Someone posted the other day they would be wolf gray but haven't seen any confirmation. We will know soon enough.
It was me. The people that letter the jerseys posted on Instagram a photo of the near complete greys.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Just noticed one is #11, so 4 days ago, the trade wasn't set yet.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Greys are considered alternate jerseys/pants/uniforms for the Hawks and can ONLY be used at home if I remember the NFL uniform policy, so it won't be at the RAMS if it does happen at all.

I do not understand the obsession with the greys on this board, in person they look OK, but on TV or from the stands it looks like someone forgot to use soap when washing the whites and they look nothing but dirty, IMO and many others I know.

GO HAWKS!!!

kidhawk

Reaction score
12HawkFan":2jfb8t7o said:
Greys are considered alternate jerseys/pants/uniforms for the Hawks and can ONLY be used at home if I remember the NFL uniform policy, so it won't be at the RAMS if it does happen at all.

I do not understand the obsession with the greys on this board, in person they look OK, but on TV or from the stands it looks like someone forgot to use soap when washing the whites and they look nothing but dirty, IMO and many others I know.

GO HAWKS!!!

We've worn gray on the road before. I believe the only rules say they are limited to twice per year and uniform choices are turned into the league before the season starts

Steve2222

Reaction score
12HawkFan":3qtduves said:

GO HAWKS!!!

Have you not watched the Seahawks the past two years or are you not observant at all? The Seahawks have worn the all greys only on the road

@ Buffalo
@ Houston
@ Arizona

Reaction score
CityHawk":279dwm5t said:
I believe I saw a Tweet from Danny O'Neil that they are wearing white jerseys and grey wolf pants.
I believe I may have even seen a similar tweet from the official Seahawks twitter. Pretty sure it'll be White tops, wolf-grey bottoms.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":2cgu3fs2 said:
CityHawk":2cgu3fs2 said:
I believe I saw a Tweet from Danny O'Neil that they are wearing white jerseys and grey wolf pants.
I believe I may have even seen a similar tweet from the official Seahawks twitter. Pretty sure it'll be White tops, wolf-grey bottoms.[/quote

Never understood that combo
1) there is no gray in white Jersey so.it does NOT match

2) they are 0-3 in that combo, losing to all three division opponents in 012

White Devil

Reaction score
LpkoQiU

Personally i wish they would stick with White Tops and Blue Pants on the road. It is the Super Bowl combo and what is most recognizable besides the all blue.

Go Hawks

kidhawk

Reaction score
Saw some footage this morning that I'm assuming was from warm ups and they had white jerseys. I didn't see the pants color but I'd say I like gray better with white.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
kidhawk":1bf8ei8l said:
Saw some footage this morning that I'm assuming was from warm ups and they had white jerseys. I didn't see the pants color but I'd say I like gray better with white.

I saw them too. Pants were gray
I've asked this several times but nobody has responded. I guess I'm in minority lol.
Why, do they wear gray pants if there is no gray in jersey?