We won the Superbowl and have a Franchise QB

iigakusei

Reaction score
Just wanted to remind everyone! It could be a LOT worse.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
It is great to have that in the bank, but doesn't help one bit with the product they are giving us this year.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
We can still make a season of this if our guys pull their heads out of their butts and flush any remaining Percy Harvin funk down the toilet.

We win this game if we were prepared on special teams. Maybe Pete should send the special teams coach packing too?

strohmin

Reaction score
Doesnt matter. Losing to the Cowboys and now Rams is unacceptable.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":31ytaq56 said:
So should we not be upset with how the team is currently playing?

Posting positivity in moments like this doesn't mean you're not allowed to have your feelings, too.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm glad we have a franchise QB vs bad football teams.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
That's nice . But I'm still not liking what I see on the field it's crap!

lsheldon

Reaction score
But we still suck. Seahawks decided to save fans from a slow decline into mediocrity and just jump off the cliff. I'm wondering how long till they call this a rebuilding year.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
This smacks of Five Golden Rings mentality. That we won the Super Bowl is irrelevant on the field today or next week.

kearly

Reaction score
Well done OP.

This thread is the epitome of .net after a loss.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Russell Wilson wasn't the problem today. Saw a lot of positives on offense. Looks like those draft picks at WR might have been a lifesaver for this team. Richardson looked like really good for a rookie. Looked good period, actually.

Who'd have thought defense would be the problem tho? All those injuries have taken their toll. Our defense is bad, and specifically, our secondary. It's not Sherm and Thomas. Chancellor shouldn't be playing, he's slow and missing tackles, obviously in pain. Burley has been playing lights-out for a guy off the street, but they took advantage of him today early.

I see hope for this season. Defense and OL MUST step up.

Mick063

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3djbwwyy said:
So should we not be upset with how the team is currently playing?

So should we not be upset with how the defense is currently playing?

Fixed it for you.

Mick063

Reaction score
HansGruber":x43dolp1 said:
Russell Wilson wasn't the problem today. Saw a lot of positives on offense. Looks like those draft picks at WR might have been a lifesaver for this team. Richardson looked like really good for a rookie. Looked good period, actually.

Who'd have thought defense would be the problem tho? All those injuries have taken their toll. Our defense is bad, and specifically, our secondary. It's not Sherm and Thomas. Chancellor shouldn't be playing, he's slow and missing tackles, obviously in pain. Burley has been playing lights-out for a guy off the street, but they took advantage of him today early.

I see hope for this season. Defense and OL MUST step up.

The secondary is fine. The big difference from last season is the lack of pass rush and an injured elite middle linebacker.