Cheated by the NFL

drrew

Reaction score
No matter what else happened in this game, that last call by the officials and the lack of a review was shameful. Seattle will get an apology midweek and it won't mean a damn thing.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
drrew":19scfo0u said:
No matter what else happened in this game, that last call by the officials and the lack of a review was shameful. Seattle will get an apology midweek and it won't mean a damn thing.

Unreal, how do you not challenge to see who has the ball on a crucial play at the end of the game. Sherman was on it, and another Hawks arms were on it, obviously our ball.

Travesty doesnt even begin to explain that call.

Giblien

Reaction score
Yeah, how they didn't even decide to look at it blows me away. I mean, at least look at the play. If they don't give it to us, ok, but at least look at the thing! :pukeface:

nanomoz

Reaction score
No way that that gets overturned anyway. Makes no difference.

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
They lost the game because they gave two 75+ yard returns, a fake punt when everyone in the world knows that Jeff Fisher likes to run fakes, and the defense couldn't get a stop after the TD to pull it within 2. They gave up a first down run on that play and I thought we recovered it but they wouldn't have overturned it. This team is like the 2012 version without the fearsome running game.

kag0331

Reaction score
Don't know if it would get overturned the ball was by Sherman's legs not in his hands...
What's the real bummer is golden Tate walked due to Percy's monster contract and no one is talking about that, Tate is killing it in Detroit!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
As bad as the officiating has been, I refuse to complain about it until this team puts together some full games and shows us they can still be the team they claim to (and should) be.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
My problem is that they shouldn't have called the first player having possession and just should have gone with the pile possession.

BigMeach

Reaction score
What I'm confused about is how it was considered to be Rams ball out of nowhere? Were they saying the knee was down at there was no fumble? It seemed like all the refs were at the pile, then a minute into it one goes over and points saying knee was down...

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
That call would not have been overturned anyway. There was not a clear recovery by the hawks on film. Sherm had a chance but blew it

kag0331

Reaction score
Bitter":qzucii57 said:
As bad as the officiating has been, I refuse to complain about it until this team puts together some full games and shows us they can still be the team they claim to (and should) be.
I was disappointed how the defense played today and the obvious O line penalties and lack of physicality..

Chawks1

Reaction score
Worst call since Vinny Testaverde was given a TD.......why didn't the refs just call it a Fumble so it was automatically reviewed??? Horrible, horrible, horrible. Heads should roll for this. NFL is losing its credibility.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
BigMeach":2erdytpy said:
What I'm confused about is how it was considered to be Rams ball out of nowhere? Were they saying the knee was down at there was no fumble? It seemed like all the refs were at the pile, then a minute into it one goes over and points saying knee was down...
As far as I'm concerned we lost the game by being out coached again. This Jeff Fisher always pulls trick plays out of his ass that makes us look like fools? When will Pete and Co ever learn to expect the unexpected with this coach. Imo Jeff Fisher is brilliant and got balls that I wish our coaches had period.
Hats of to the Rams congrats.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Is there ANY proof the Rams actually recovered the ball? I looked like the ref just took the ball from a Seahawk.

MeanBlueGreen

Reaction score
TheHawkDoc":n4t61irc said:
They lost the game because they gave two 75+ yard returns, a fake punt when everyone in the world knows that Jeff Fisher likes to run fakes, and the defense couldn't get a stop after the TD to pull it within 2. They gave up a first down run on that play and I thought we recovered it but they wouldn't have overturned it. This team is like the 2012 version without the fearsome running game.

Agreed. Shouldn't have come down to a fumble recovery...fake punt was the dagger

James in PA

Reaction score
HawaiiD":yl5w9e1k said:
BigMeach":yl5w9e1k said:
As far as I'm concerned we lost the game by being out coached again. This Jeff Fisher always pulls trick plays out of his ass that makes us look like fools? When will Pete and Co ever learn to expect the unexpected with this coach. Imo Jeff Fisher is brilliant and got balls that I wish our coaches had period.
Hats of to the Rams congrats.
How THE F do they fall for this fake special teams trickery bullsh*t yet again in St Louis?!?! Remember the game there 2 years ago? Everybody in the world knows Fisher, a former special teams coach, loves to do this sh*t. Absolutely inexcusable. Piss poor preparation from our side. And much more infuriating in my opinion than the non challenged fumble at the end.

dutchman063

Reaction score
drrew":355qiqd3 said:

LOL... now you sound like Packers fan, karma sucks