the luck Wilson debate is over

Microfiber

Reaction score
Wilson is not in the same class as luck. I've been a die hard Wilson supporter, but he's 16-20 range.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Your correct. Luck would have never fallen for that fake punt and surely would have out performed Russell in kick coverage too.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
That's interesting. I was considering posting a statement about how there's no doubt that Wilson is a playmaker. (vs. a "game-manager")

Why compare him to Luck? And what, specifically, has you so discouraged? Wilson just had 300+ yards passing and 100+ yards rushing and 3 total TDs to 0 INTs.

Since all Luck does is collect stats that impress without winning anything actually important, why dismiss WIlson when he does the same?

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Microfiber":3g6goq6u said:
Wilson is not in the same class as luck. I've been a die hard Wilson supporter, but he's 16-20 range.

First NFL player in history to run for 100 and pass for 300 in the same game

Nice try

xgeoff

Reaction score
Not sure this is a fair debate. I think both QB's ended up with teams that suit their styles perfectly. I don't know that other teams would give Wilson the opportunity he got in Seattle. And although Luck is amazing, he really is in a system well suited for him with some great weapons to throw to.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I guess he needs to play defense and special teams too! Whatever! Your football IQ is 16-20.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Microfiber":m76dkqbr said:

you clearly did not watch the game today.

or are being obtuse

jkitsune

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":33ywgc5s said:
Luck is better than Wilson, i wish this board could just admit that.

I wish people didn't care who thought which QB was better, period.

firebee

Reaction score
Give Wilson the same offensive line Luck has and we can have the debate. Not even fair to compare the two when our offensive line has been blocking like a wet paper bag. When Lynch can't get out of the backfield on half his carries, their's some serious frickin issues with blocking.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
The debate can't be over because there never was any debate except in the minds of delusional Luck fans.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Microfiber":14rw66h6 said:

Why don't you post his stats for today?
I wonder how many passing yards he had.
Did he run for any yards?
Just curious.

EDIT:
Just in to desk.
First QB to pass for 300 AND run for 100.
SMH :{)

Chawks1

Reaction score
I agree I'd take luck over RW. Luck can do evrything RW can do but RW cant do everything Luck can do.....RW does not see the field or read blitzes as well as Luck. That being said i would take RW over every other QB in the NFL except Luck and Rodgers....no question