It is a first

warden

Reaction score
The boys on the radio (stats guys), have gone back as far as 1960 and have yet to find a QB to throw for 300 yards and run for 100 yards. Russell Wilson may be the only one to ever do it.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
yeah, epic legendary stuff and the media will totally ignore it outside of Seattle, focusing instead on Harvin or whether this proves Luck > Wilson, etc.

el capitan

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is a great QB, I just wish we had five Russell Wilson's to play Offense line plus two out wide and one at TE, throw in ADB in the slot and the beast in the backfield and we'd go 19-0 every year.

minormillikin

Reaction score
That's neat and all, but I prefer when he gets "Game Manager" stats and a win.

Grats, fantasy owners of Wilson. For the Seahawks it's usually bad news when Wilson has a big stats day.

I'm in a bad mood for some reason.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Great stats but no W.....that's all that matters. RW did not look sharp in the first half. If he plays 4 quarters we don't need the dramatics. 100/300 and an L is not a good stat.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
el capitan":3us1413z said:
Russell Wilson is a great QB, I just wish we had five Russell Wilson's to play Offense line plus two out wide and one at TE, throw in ADB in the slot and the beast in the backfield and we'd go 19-0 every year.

Actually they need 5 Russell Wilsons to play on the OL. Thanks to Russell it wasn't as bad as it should have been. The OL has been atrocious all year and it's not just because of injuries.

OP
OP
W

warden

Reaction score
It is now confirmed, Wilson is the only one to ever pull off this feat