For All The Peeps Who Are Throwing In The Towel

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Are any of you ST holders that are willing to sell a game ticket or two on the cheap cheap for a low income fan...

Who still BELIEVES in this damn team. :sarcasm_off:

jdruaint

Reaction score
2nd that, plus I'll take some cheap tickets too. :)

PM a brother please. ;)

Msfann

Reaction score
Gotta understand that people need to vent too and they might make dumb comments sometimes out of anger. I would rather see people make dumb comments out of anger here than take it out on their wives or family or something.
So let them vent a little, things always calm down again after the game ends.

Also GO Hawks!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1pvybu1a said:
Are any of you ST holders that are willing to sell a game ticket or two on the cheap cheap for a low income fan...

Come on man you are better than that.... "The Superfan card" really?
It was a frustrating loss to a team Seattle had no business losing to, we've all said stupid crap after a loss, let folks vent......

ShaunPope

Reaction score
It's not venting. The cold hard reality is the 2014 Seahawks are NOT a good football team. Probably be fortunate to win 8 games.

seahawks187

Reaction score
people always blow stuff out of proportion.. we need to get our guys back and we need to stay healthy.. these tough losses will build character, this is still a very young team and I believe once we get some guys back (esp on D) we will start to see more consistency and wins

Gametime

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":d5mijm7j said:

PREACH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gargantual

Reaction score
If anyone thinks this is so bad, try going through 2009 again.

Now THAT was a tough season to live through. The Hawks will pick themselves up and barrel forward. The Whiners aren't the only team that can bounce back.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":170mk1vw said:
Pandion Haliaetus":170mk1vw said:

Come on man you are better than that.... "The Superfan card" really?
It was a frustrating loss to a team Seattle had no business losing to, we've all said stupid crap after a loss, let folks vent......
Not really a "superfan" posts...it's a legit question.

I'm looking to buy too

drdiags

Reaction score
Realistically, if ST folks were throwing in the towel they probably would go the ticket gouge route. They may be heart-broken and POd, but money does talk. (looking for levity here, not preaching ... I know, my jokes are corny).

Feed the Hawk

Reaction score
gargantual":38s2v6go said:
If anyone thinks this is so bad, try going through 2009 again.

Now THAT was a tough season to live through. The Hawks will pick themselves up and barrel forward. The Whiners aren't the only team that can bounce back.

This. We have been competitive in every game this year, regardless of how bad we looked. And, as long as that's the case we'll always have a shot. When we start getting the doors blown off and show no fire, then I'll be upset (see: 49ers). We are still a good team. Not dominant, but good and could easily be great again with some work. We have a great coach and core team... anyone remember when we had a HC that blamed losses on his kicker!? These are still the good times.

peppersjap

Reaction score
ShaunPope":1uezg24g said:
It's not venting. The cold hard reality is the 2014 Seahawks are NOT a good football team. Probably be fortunate to win 8 games.
wow! I hope you do realize we had the lead vs Dallas with 4 minutes to go and had the ball back with a chance to win after that and anyone who saw that game today has to know that we were beaten by a very gutsy (and an all or nothing) fake punt that would have given us an easy FG for the win if it hadn't worked. We very easily could be 5-1 at this point even though we still haven't played well most of the year. Yes suddenly we became a bad team after winning the championship, We have forced a ton of fumbles this year, last year the bounces went our way but just not happening this year. This is still a very good team that has caught no breaks and might not, lets play out the season and see how it goes before we go with your obviously vast NFL knowledge and declare this team a bust.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'm with Pandion! I'm still planning on going to every game, anybody who's jumped off the ledge want to contribute to the journey? Don't worry, I promise I won't get ejected and have your tickets revoked :D

Seriously though Pandion, Doc is right... People are already trying to gouge the secondary market and milk their tickets for everything they've got. If anything, ticket prices would go up, and they'd probably get bought up by fans of the opposing team, who now look at going to a game in Seattle as a "bucket list" type event after the media hype the 12th Man and the CLink got last year. So, not only does the "working class" 'Hawk fan like you or I get screwed over (in a sense), but the team gets screwed over too because the crowd is half Cowboys fans, for example.

If I were a season ticket holder, I'd never sell my seats. I'd either attend the game, or if for some reason I couldn't, I'd give them to a family member, friend, coworker, etc. for face value. Nothing against the many people who make a big profit off of their tickets, just not my personal preference, that's all. Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Count me in.

If I can suffer the agony of attending all the Mora games, I can support our 2014 hawks. Not sure anything these hawks can do to top the embarrassment of those green jerseys in the Bears game.

253hawk

Reaction score
Eh, we were 2-2 in 2005 before going on an 11 game tear to lock up the #1 seed. No one saw that one coming. It's football; anything can happen no matter how good or how bad you think your team is. You can really tell who the new 'fans' are though, freaking out before the season is even halfway played. As of week 7, we've played the third-toughest strength of schedule and we're through the worst of it statistically (the gauntlet of division games at the tail end of the season will likely be brutal, though.)

Recent SB winners:
2012 Ravens 10-6
2011 Giants 9-7
2010 Packers 10-6
2008 Giants 10-6

Yeah, getting a 1/2 seed or a division title is nice and all, but all you really need is a chance. We were on the other side of some very close games last year and could have easily missed the playoffs entirely; 2 OT games and 2 games won by the defense stopping the go-ahead scores on 4th down. Four individual plays go the other way and our dominating 2013 season ends up 9-7 and we watch Arizona slide in with the #6 seed. Any given Sunday.