Paul Richardson

Ozzy

Reaction score
I thought he played very well. He caught everything thrown at him running conventional routes, something Harvin couldn't seem to do or was unwilling to do. I think they know they need his speed to help open things up. He is a vertical threat as well so he could help out the running game as much as Harvin did albeit in a different way. Glad he ran with his chance and looking forward to more from him the rest of the year. Wouldn't shock me if he passes Kearse in targets at some point this year.

BlueOne

Reaction score
Richardson looked like a solid NFL player out there and I suspect he will be a staple Seahawk weapon for the next few years. It won't be clear whether he's better than a journeymen 3-4 WR for quite a few more games but I suspect that is his absolute floor.

Exittium

Reaction score
BlueOne":2yt3hvu0 said:
Richardson looked like a solid NFL player out there and I suspect he will be a staple Seahawk weapon for the next few years. It won't be clear whether he's better than a journeymen 3-4 WR for quite a few more games but I suspect that is his absolute floor.

Agreed I liked what I saw of him and I'm anxious to see more.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He had a really good game. His hands look solid. I'm really optimistic about what he can do once he starts getting used to the flow of the game.