Legion Of Gloom?

chet380

Reaction score
No pass rush, allowing deep passes in previous games, iffy pass D (exc. Sherman) and (unfortunately, b/c I love the guy) not much from # 29 so far this year.

endzorn

Reaction score
I have NFL Rewind and I watch every play probably 4-5 times a week. If it wasn't for Earl Thomas this defense would be bottom of the league. He's playing great but we're so weak in other areas on defense that teams are able to exploit those weaknesses away from him. If he didn't have the extreme range and instincts you could count on teams torching us deep.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Legion Of Bust..... Not even close to what we have been the last couple years.

smerfy01

Reaction score
Doesn't help that we have so many injuries in our secondary. Lane was supposed to be our starting slot corner. Now Maxwell is out and we're down to Sherman + our 3rd stringers. Kam is playing with an injury and our LB core took a hit with Wags going down.

All this would be a story of overcoming odds if we had a pass rush. No matter how good your secondary is on paper, they can't cover everyone forever...well except for maybe Sherman apparently.

kmedic

Reaction score
Aside from a little drop off from Kam, which is understandable because he is hurt, the original Legion of Boom is just fine. There is no interior pass rush this year our nickel corners are dog poo poo. There's been a lot of personnel turnover on this defense and it's showing.

Rob12

Reaction score
Any secondary in the history of the NFL would struggle with a pathetic pass rush such as ours.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2xy0wcej said:
This post never existed and is a figment of the imagination, The Mods[/i].

Bolded is an oxymoron, they are two in the same (Mudbone being the son he sent to us). And the italic had me in tears, more than usual.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Rob12":2tql6avl said:
Any secondary in the history of the NFL would struggle with a pathetic pass rush such as ours.
My problem is that our 2012 pass rush wasnt great either but the whole defense wasnt this bad. We need to find a pass rush some how. Once we get healthier the glaring need for one will die down but right now it's killing us.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2buviutr said:
I think Kam being hurt was really the biggest factor.
It's huge. The fact is we've been gutted up the middle on defense and killed on the only two positions that matter on the OL. The ONLY reason we're not deadmeat like Houston last year is because of Wilson, Earl and Sherman. But 3 v 22 rarely ends well for the guys with 3.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":tstt5pf2 said:

No the biggest factor is Bryant, McDonald and McDaniel are gone so we have no pass rush and our corners are left on islands. You give most NFL QB's time they'll complete passes.

OP
OP
C

chet380

Reaction score
pehawk":1mx6qevt said:
Hawk Strap":1mx6qevt said:
There was never a post here, it's a figment of your imagination The Mods!.

Bolded is an oxymoron, they are two in the same (Mudbone being the son he sent to us). And the italic had me in tears, more than usual.

Would you kindly tell me where Hawk Strap made the post quoted above.

Thx in advance.

ensett

Reaction score
SeaWolv":2egh7qfo said:
TwistedHusky":2egh7qfo said:

No the biggest factor is Bryant, McDonald and McDaniel are gone so we have no pass rush and our corners are left on islands. You give most NFL QB's time they'll complete passes.

Well we still have mcdaniel.. and bryant was one of the worst pass rushers in the league, and mcdonald? even though he was good he was no where no good enough in his limited play time to have this big of an effect after leaving

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
chet380":11y09uc0 said:
pehawk":11y09uc0 said:
Hawk Strap":11y09uc0 said:
There was never a post here, it's a figment of your imagination The Mods![/i].

Would you kindly tell me where Hawk Strap made the post quoted above.

Thx in advance.

Chet,

Let me first say. I did not make that statement at all. That is the thing about this website, and I feel the Internet in general.

I was trying to express my opinion along with you but I guess it was not deemed appropriate by the Skylab overlord . I have tried to respond and relate to normal fans, such as yourself and me, as a "message board" should be, but it seems whatever I type is misconstrued, deleted or edited.

When you have strong takes on a subject, like yourself, don't be alarmed if it is dumbed down for the masses. After all, Paul Allen owns the liberal media and probably wants to make sure only his side of the story gets out.