Penalties

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Penalties continue to be a thorn in the side of the Seahawks. It getting to the point of what are the coaches doing to correct this during practices? It's the same crap - delay of game, false starts, and offsides. I would say 90% of the penalties have been of the pre-snap variety. Just unacceptable.

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Seanhawk":y7m05fz0 said:
Okung got away with a false start today too.

Russell Wilson had a delay of game in the redzone too. Russell has a tendency to get a lot of delay of game penalties. He needs to learn better clock management.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
All of the pre-snap penalties on the offense are absolutely on the coaches. Unfortunately they have shown no effort to correct it.

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3euzecpt said:
All of the pre-snap penalties on the offense are absolutely on the coaches. Unfortunately they have shown no effort to correct it.

The problem stems from last year. They were one of the most penalized team last year and still won the SB. So they probably think they can do the same this year. I don't recall they had as many pre-snap penalties last year though. I agree with you, it is absolutely on the coaches as it is a continuing issue since the first game of the season.