Bills need a RB

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
Any chance we try to move Turbin or CM to Bills? If so, who might we target. I know it's speculation but it's a lot more exciting than reliving today's loss.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
No on Turbin if the Derrick Coleman injury is bad. He looked pretty good as a lead blocker

HawkWow

Reaction score
Despite the general consensus of this forum, Turbin plays an important role on this team. Michael? I don't want to be sarcastic, so I will just ask what you think we can get for him?

I'm hopeful CM is in the process of becoming as promised. Lynch isn't going to last forever and with what could come down to some house cleaning, he may not be with us much longer, anyway. This FO needs to take the power back. That, and we likely wouldn't find a better back with what we could get for Michael, anyway, imo.

I'm not sure Turbo is an every down back, and I'm not sure he's not. I've seen him run with power and he has decent wheels (when he lifts them up). I'd like to see a game where the line blocked and he got 20 quality carries. I think we'd all be a bit surprised by what Turbin could do with established rhythm.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I don't know, a possible 7th round pick on Michael. Maybe?

Bryce84

Reaction score
They traded for Bryce Brown from the Eagles during the offseason. They don't need one quite yet. At least not badly enough to give up anything significant Turbin or Michael.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Christine Michael straight across for CJ Spiller! Spiller is injured but once he's healthy is a dangerous weapon.

Bus035

Reaction score
C.J. Spiller is in a contract year and he broke his collarbone and is out for the season. There may be a fit there with Mike Williams. I would trade Christine Michael for a 4th and Williams. Christine Michael has a lot of talent, minimal contract, and very little miles on those legs. Remember he hardly played his last year at A&M with Kevin Sumlin. Hypothetically, we would have all the leverage in this trade since WIlliams has publicly stated he wants a trade. However, the one thing JS is awful at is maximizing and leveraging value in trades for draft picks or players.

Bryce84

Reaction score
Bus035":2hwfdytv said:
C.J. Spiller is in a contract year and he broke his collarbone and is out for the season. There may be a fit there with Mike Williams. I would trade Christine Michael for a 4th and Williams. Christine Michael has a lot of talent, minimal contract, and very little miles on those legs. Remember he hardly played his last year at A&M with Kevin Sumlin. Hypothetically, we would have all the leverage in this trade since WIlliams has publicly stated he wants a trade. However, the one thing JS is awful at is maximizing and leveraging value in trades for draft picks or players.

His agent asked for him to be traded, not Williams himself. Last quote I saw from him was "My agent did what he was supposed to do … I don’t want to be traded, this is my hometown."

cacksman

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3ez6nyku said:
No on Turbin if the Derrick Coleman injury is bad. He looked pretty good as a lead blocker

U watch the game?

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
cacksman":1piu0cyd said:
-The Glove-":1piu0cyd said:

U watch the game?

Coleman broke his foot per Carroll's post game press conference. Done for a while, possibly IR and lost for the season.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Bus035 said:
C.J. Spiller is in a contract year and he broke his collarbone and is out for the season. There may be a fit there with Mike Williams. I would trade Christine Michael for a 4th and Williams. Christine Michael has a lot of talent, minimal contract, and very little miles on those legs. Remember he hardly played his last year at A&M with Kevin Sumlin. Hypothetically, we would have all the leverage in this trade since WIlliams has publicly stated he wants a trade. However, the one thing JS is awful at is maximizing and leveraging value in trades for draft picks or players.[/quote]

No doubt. Absolutely unimpressed with JS as of late. I once feared he may bolt for GB, now I couldn't care less.