Impressed with Richardson

kearly

Reaction score
So long as Seattle keeps up with the quick strike passing offense, Richardson is going to be a nice player for us. I look forward to seeing his role in the offense expanded in due time. Baldwin, Kearse, and Richardson are a nice trio for Seattle's current style of passing attack.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
That is what a fast guy who will run a correct route looks like.

Jville

Reaction score
kearly":2xv9qer7 said:
So long as Seattle keeps up with the quick strike passing offense, Richardson is going to be a nice player for us. I look forward to seeing his role in the offense expanded in due time. Baldwin, Kearse, and Richardson are a nice trio for Seattle's current style of passing attack.

Yes ..... Richardson looks comfortable .... a good fit. And they are pacing him ..... so a rookie wall seems unlikely in his case.

I do hope they emphasize the red line as they press ahead.

pehawk

Reaction score
What I like in young WR's is if they make things look effortless and their routes are crisp. Check and check. I'm really excited for him. But, I also loved the pick in the draft, loved it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
His first game and he made an impact. I wasn't too happy the Seahawks drafted him but he's looks like a good fit.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":1i3n1x7t said:
What I like in young WR's is if they make things look effortless and their routes are crisp. Check and check. I'm really excited for him.........
This covers it for me too. Looking forward to seeing his speed in deep routes too, if the o-line can protect long enough for them to develop.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not thrilled about the loss today, but I see it as a good sign of things to come.

Norwood and Richardson both looked good today. Richardson picked up a number of critical first downs. He's got good hands, no drops. He looked sharp running those curl and comeback routes.

Best of all: Richardson had 5 catches for 40 yards. That's kinda better than 6 touches for -1 yard.

And holy cow... isn't it nice to have a receiver that doesn't drop passes?

HawkWow

Reaction score
On paper, we beat these knuckleheads today. Based on the boxscore, we should have won the game (somewhere in the area of ) 28-20. I've not done the complete break down or it's related math.

Wilson got back to his excellent ways and we watched the future at WR do well. ST play, coaching in particular, our RB (OL) play and -3 sacks was our undoing in this game. We could have done better vs the run, but 102 isn't a nightmare number having given up just 150 through the air.

Our RBs, averaging 3 ypc are not helping the D or the passing game. And no, I'm not blaming our RBs. But if it's positives you're after, there were several. just not where they mattered most.

Pete should fire Cable and take the team to Chucky cheese. Lighten the mood and coach how pressure can be used as an advantage. The players should then steal Pete's wallet, stick him with the bill and leave him washing dishes.

Ouch: wrong thread. The above was meant for "the sky is falling"...feel good thread of the year thread. My bad.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Looked very good. Would have liked to see them take a shot deep with his speed, but I imagine that was a bit difficult the way the OL played today

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I don't know if Baldwin, Kearse and Richardson are great yet, but they're good enough if you give them a chance. This game showed me that. I'm really comfortable with this group as long as we keep pushing the ball and getting it out.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
One thing I'm sure the coaches and RW will (or probably did) correct PRich on is, I believe the first redzone possession. Rich draws the corner inside with RW rolling to the right. If he breaks back outside with noone there, it's a TD...instead he kind of just ended his route his route inside. But other than that I like what I'm seeing from him

chris98251

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2j6txckq said:
One thing I'm sure the coaches and RW will (or probably did) correct PRich on is, I believe the first redzone possession. Rich draws the corner inside with RW rolling to the right. If he breaks back outside with noone there, it's a TD...instead he kind of just ended his route his route inside. But other than that I like what I'm seeing from him

I think in the film room they will use that as a coaching situation, never give up and keep working to get open.

peppersjap

Reaction score
I agree with most of what people are saying on this thread except when someone criticizes the RB's in any way. Lynch was very good in his carries, especially the ones that got called back included a beautiful TD run. Michael had a huge 1st down run when he was initially stopped short and Turbin was told right before the game that he would be the fullback because of Coleman's injury. Kudo's to the RB's!

TwilightError

Reaction score
peppersjap":3hplptkl said:
I agree with most of what people are saying on this thread except when someone criticizes the RB's in any way. Lynch was very good in his carries, especially the ones that got called back included a beautiful TD run. Michael had a huge 1st down run when he was initially stopped short and Turbin was told right before the game that he would be the fullback because of Coleman's injury. Kudo's to the RB's!

Lynch was also a very good receiver. Richardson was a positive, but the biggest impact was the fact that Russell Wilson actually threw the ball. Made quick reads and got rid of it instead of holding onto it forever. That was what I liked best in this lousy game.