our division

Microfiber

Reaction score
Is absolutely garbage. There is not 1 elite QB in this division. Two top 10-15 RBs. Average defenses.

sturg78

Reaction score
And has a chance for 3 10 win teams. This post is garbage.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Well... Wilson is a stud. Put him at QB with a Oline like Dallas, Indy, New England... Forget about it. Look what he has to deal with and makes it work. But yes our division is up for grabs. Who wants it? I know the refs don't want Seattle to have it after today....

hawk45

Reaction score
Watch this guy get fed again and get 60 responses with one single cast of the line.

Gametime

Reaction score
hawk45":3m3cio87 said:
Watch this guy get fed again and get 60 responses with one single cast of the line.

Hahahahahaha. This made my night.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
hawk45":9zh1m7iw said:

Oh I get it.. We're not suppose to respond... Give em the cold shoulder. Sorry for defending our QB.

OP
OP
M

Microfiber

Reaction score
hawk45":2z5v53dg said:
Can't be critical of the team I pay to watch in person? Take off your rose colored glasses. This team and division is in serious trouble.

hoxrox

Reaction score
HawkWow":3nsgmx1q said:
Microfiber":3nsgmx1q said:
Is absolutely garbage. There is not 1 elite QB in this division. Two top 10-15 RBs. Average defenses.

Bronco fan?

Definitely not a hawks fan. There's been a lot of these fake hawk fan user IDs popping up around here recently.

Pretty easy to sniff em out.

NINEster

Reaction score
I'll let the "elite QB" comment slide....as if that really matters anymore.

The RBs and defenses comment is comical. Clearly not a Seahawks fan or Cards/49ers fan....so a Broncos fan as others have mentioned (maybe even an NFC East fan but they can't talk s*** about this division yet).

If there's anything going for Denver this year is that their defense has improved. That by itself gives the team a chance to cover up for the catastrophic failure their QB will be in the biggest of games.

A lot of opportunity to win the SB post '04 when the Brady/Belichick era hit its peak, and only one ring to show for it with an awful post season needing a miracle in his own house just to get to the SB, and then still playing like crap and gifted Rex Grossman as the other team's QB.

Still very beatable when the real games come up a few months from now. The media will fawn over 16 game excellence but will casually forget mediocrity for the other 3-4 each and every time.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Microfiber":3qaxche8 said:

Donkospurts is that you?

chris98251

Reaction score
38 posts nothing that contributes to the Forum, intent to cause dissention, I have to agree, say Goodnight and good riddance.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
chris98251":1pze3np8 said:
38 posts nothing that contributes to the Forum, intent to cause dissention, I have to agree, say Goodnight and good riddance.

I was waiting for this since about his 10th post. Obvious troll was obvious, thank you.