Off the ledge.....here is why.

Appleegg1

Reaction score
I'm feeling alright. Okay, maybe this niner-bronco game has something to do with it, but seriously, please consider

-look at the box scores this year. Vs the Rams, we had both our highest offensive yardage production as well as our largest margin in yards gained/yards given up. Tops for the season. Also, 6/12 third down conversions, not bad. Also, the Rams always play us pretty tough.

-sure, everyone deals with injuries, but we are pretty beat up. I don't think people consider enough what Kam is going thru right now.

- this had to be a pretty emotional week for the team. But here is what I really like going forward- angry moves back to his Natural slot. P Rich moves outside and we can expect him to develop with the increased reps and game snaps. And most importantly, we can get our offense back to being what it should be- based around Beast. No more getting cute trying work the offense around that prick, percy harvin. now we can expect to see more beast, more play-action, more russell impromptu creativity and more verticle passing.

Yeah, we dug a bit off a hole. But everyone said repeating would be difficult.

Pressure creates diamonds.

Steve2222

Reaction score
The box score doesn't matter when the final score is reflecting losses.

I'm off he ledge because my minds at ease. Call it the super bowl hangover I guess. Normally I'd be in a terrible mood for the entire week following a loss. Now I'm just like eh. I imagine I'll get that hunger back a few years after not winning an Owl.

Also, no matter how frustrating this team is (I.e. Penalties and third down conversions) there still a fun team to watch.