A kingdom for an Oline

jake206

Reaction score
Trade anything for a decent Oline. I mean if RW had Dallas's Olinemen. I swear, we'd be talking about an offensive juggernaut.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
We could have drafted one of Dallas olinemen had we not traded that pick for Percy. But we have what we have. We need to get rid of Cable and overhaul the oline. Still stick to our game philosophy of run first, but surely there are better ZBS line coaches who can teach our guys to pass block just a little?

ivotuk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":25lc883f said:
We could have drafted one of Dallas olinemen had we not traded that pick for Percy. But we have what we have. We need to get rid of Cable and overhaul the oline. Still stick to our game philosophy of run first, but surely there are better ZBS line coaches who can teach our guys to pass block just a little?

This, please oh please this!. For all the money we pay Cable, for all the draft picks he has gotten handed to him, we still have a shit Oline 4 years later! Can we just stop now?

Other teams pull scrap off the heap and place a better product on the field.

We have a once in a lifetime Quarterback! And we can't protect him!

2015 draft, 1st and 2nd round I want O linemen

emurri

Reaction score
ivotuk":puwoc62f said:
SalishHawkFan":puwoc62f said:

This, please oh please this!. For all the money we pay Cable, for all the draft picks he has gotten handed to him, we still have a shit Oline 4 years later! Can we just stop now?

Other teams pull scrap off the heap and place a better product on the field.

We have a once in a lifetime Quarterback! And we can't protect him!

2015 draft, 1st and 2nd round I want O linemen

Your right on. I was happy with Cable when he got here but this is crap. John and Pete take much of the blame as well. They try to get to cute. With what we have in Wilson, it is a must that we improve our o-line. We also need some help on the defensive line. Get dominate lines and we would be damn near impossible to stop.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
They did alright in the second half, all things considered. Who would have thought that Coleman would break his foot in pre-game warm-ups, forcing us to use Turbs as a fullback...and, let's face it, there's no way we can expect Helfelt to block like Miller or even Willson for that matter. We'll have to make due with Gilliam/Bailey until Miller gets healthy. For the run side of the equation, I concur with bringing back Kiero Small.